FPS drop problem

Myunghanson

The fps is going down to about 25 then recovers back to 35. It is going down and up so many times. Before, it never had this problem. I am not sure why is this having fps problem. There wasn't any problem with JDA330 FFB767 757 but IXEG B733 is the only one having fps unstable problem

There could be a few reasons for this, we are running some advanced code to operate the systems of this aircraft that can be causing this.

Try to switch OFF the WXR SYS switch and see if that helps? Some third-party scenery has a very detailed terrain mesh that causes these lags when the terrain gets polled.

Another option is to try the new Gizmo Beta version (run the Gizmo installer to get it), this also helps with framerate fluctuation.

Also try if this happens at other places (try airport TXKF, Bermuda Islands) to narrow down the cause.

Finally it could be an interaction with another plugin or third-party program causing this, you can try to follow the standard troubleshooting protocol to narrow down on it:

Cheers, Jan

20 hours ago, Litjan said:

There could be a few reasons for this, we are running some advanced code to operate the systems of this aircraft that can be causing this.

Try to switch OFF the WXR SYS switch and see if that helps? Some third-party scenery has a very detailed terrain mesh that causes these lags when the terrain gets polled.

Another option is to try the new Gizmo Beta version (run the Gizmo installer to get it), this also helps with framerate fluctuation.

Also try if this happens at other places (try airport TXKF, Bermuda Islands) to narrow down the cause.

Finally it could be an interaction with another plugin or third-party program causing this, you can try to follow the standard troubleshooting protocol to narrow down on it:

Cheers, Jan

Ok. Gizmo isn't a problem. I have tried and problem is staying the same. All the airports are having the same problem. Plugin shouldn't be a problem since I haven't change anything past few months and last week I played IXEG B733, it was completely normal. It is starting to have problem from past few days. I am not sure about WXR switch. Can u tell me where they are?

2 hours ago, Myunghanson said:

WXR switch. Can u tell me where they are?

The switch for the WXR SYSTEM is located between the two CDUs (where you enter info for the FMS). It powers the weather radar and the EGPWS system which is responsible for drawing the terrain on the EHSI.

Picture:

1909527635_WXSYS.thumb.jpg.26c72a221daffdf1a9d8a59f9614fad4.jpg

10 hours ago, Litjan said:

The switch for the WXR SYSTEM is located between the two CDUs (where you enter info for the FMS). It powers the weather radar and the EGPWS system which is responsible for drawing the terrain on the EHSI.

Picture:

1909527635_WXSYS.thumb.jpg.26c72a221daffdf1a9d8a59f9614fad4.jpg

Never turned those on before. It is still having the problem. I don't know why.... No settings are being changed....