New to the TBM900

code03

Hey, i been flying xplane for many years but only the large airliners. But, since the release of the new MSFS i more and more enjoying myself also flying the TBM930. But the airplanes in MSFS are lacking functionality to say the least. So i could not resist purchasing the HotStart TBM900 for xplane. Amazing airplane.

But i have a problem with it. Maybe one of you guys can help me solve it. I have not turned to xplane 11.50 yet. So i´m still on the OpenGL. I will make the switch, but not just yet. The problem i have with the TBM900 is at load-in at the beginning at any airport. The airplane spawn in, but the props are shut-down phase, happens at every spawn and load-in when starting xplane. The props are in the last shutdown sequence and producing thrust. So the airplane moves and i have to brake the plane to make it stop. Everything is set for a cold and dark start, engines off in xplane settings. Still every time i start xplane and the airplane loads up at a gate or parking i find my self with a cold and dark airplane, but with props in shut-dowm phase and a moving aircraft. I cant figure out why this is happening.

Anyone have any ideas?

One more thing, i have problems with using the latest AIRAC cycle for the FMC. I use navigraph subscription. But their AIRAC app do not find the HotStart TBM to load the latest cycle. What am i missing here. It must be me not knowing how to do it. So, any help is appreciated.

Thanx