TBM loads then immediately crashes

clr100

When I start x-plane 11.50r3 with the TBM 900 it loads all the way to the "livery loading please wait" screen then x-plane closes. Not sure if this is an issue with TBM or x-plane. I have discovered that if start x-plane with a new flight and another aircraft such as the Laminar Baron, then it loads fine. After it loads, I then go to the flight configuration menu and switch to the TBM 900 it loads fine and I don't have any further problems until I quit and restart x-plane. Not sure if this is an issue with x-plane or the TBM. Seems to happen at any airport. The only new item that has been added recently is Navigraph charts and the NavigraphSimlink in plugins. Only other plugins running are AviTab and X-Camera.

Any thoughts or suggestions? I have attached the TBM logfile immediately following a failed load. 

TBM900_Log.txt

Well it appears that something must be happening to that state folder on every flight, or at least on the last several flights, because I have the same problem when I quit x plane, restart it and click on new flight with the tbm. I assume the state folder holds the state of the switches, covers, and what not from the previous flight? That being the case I guess, and unless you have some other suggestions, I will just need to start a new flight with a different aircraft and then switch into the tbm after the first aircraft loads. That seems to work although it adds some significant loading time since it requires the time to load two aircraft. At least that way I maintain the state of the tbm.

The only recent plugins I have added are NavigraphSimlink_64.xp and OnAir.XPlanePluginl. The only other two plugins I use are AviTab and X-Camera. I know that the OnAir plugin changes the fuel state of the aircraft when starting a flight (same as FSEconomy would do), but this is after tbm is already loaded in x plane and ready for takeoff. I'll take a closer look and see if maybe that plugin isn't the culprit. The last several flights have been with OnAir running. The only other recent change I have made is in going to x plane 50.r3.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Did you find a solution to this issue, I appear to be experiencing something similar. Whilst in the TBM when switching weather or lighting conditions, the game freezes then says loading new livery etc, then the sim just crashes straight to Windows. Other aircraft absolutely no issue, weather changes instantly with no crashes.

Cheers