ASI needle pegged at 200IAS when starting Cold&Dark

mizra108

As the title says. I assume this could be a quick n easy fix. Could it be implemented in next update?

also, could it be possible to have the ref speed carrots on the ASI to be all moved together to the 60kt location. I assume these get reseted after landing? If so, why not start with them as in the real world youd see it when getting into a cold n darl?

5F18E27B-015B-4223-A3DB-61FE3029451E.jpeg

Edited by mizra108

Hi mizra,

I can make them start at a different location - I agree that the airspeed needle should be at the last value it was when power was removed...usually zero.

The plastic bugs I am not so sure about, they would also be where the last pilot left them - which is usually just where they were for the last approach. I would think that it is easier to grab and move them if they are "spread out" a bit. But if you want to move them "all" to a certain value, just grab the highest one and slide it down, it will "collect and push" all the other ones so it is just one single motion.

Cheers, Jan