Just want to fly approaches

tbm

New to TBM900 from X-Aviation.  I'm not interested in realistic pre-flight, engine start, and taxing. I just want to fly realistic approaches and practice IFR procedures.   How can have the plane start with engine running, brakes set, ready to go - as I can do with planes from STMA and Carenado and Xplane. 

The add ons made by Carenado and STMA are considered "lite" versions.  Very light on systems and realism, but slightly more complex than default X-Plane.  The TBM was created to replicate the real thing, in every way possible, and it was described as such on the product page.  I'm afraid there is no option to set it to some kind of "get in and fly" mode, but in saying that, once you get the start procedure nailed, it will take less than a minute to go from cold and dark to engines running.

I certainly understand and appreciate (and hope to soon benefit from) the level of realism available, but adding the ability to quickly "just fly" would be great enhancement for those that are already pilots and not trying to learn/practice some of the finer details of the pre-flight/taxi processes - especially when 1st learning this new plane.   It is frustrating, and very time consuming, to be bogged down by so many details after initially purchasing the plane.    It took 30 minutes just to find how to view the upper switch panel - as it behaves differently from other planes.