checklist

Fred737

How can I turn the checklist so I can read it.

Also maybe related, I can not use the programmed views, if I do it, it works but as soon as I combine it with the keybindings that XP has (I have them bound to hardware switches) the view angle changes.  f.i If I use  the 737's FO  views, this works fine, but if I then choose my default view to go back ( saved view#5) I get the saved view but the view-angle  goes down to 50 degrees (instead my default 90 degrees) Not a problem because I always use the hardware switches but just to let you know.

B733 - 2020-09-06 16.13.14.jpg

Huh, that is really weird. The checklist is a simple .png file with 1024x1024 pixels, found in the main folder of the 737. Maybe you have opened it, turned and resaved it? It should look like the pic below, clicking on it swaps the front and back...

Regarding the views - we planned to remove the "preset" views, but found that some people still like and use them. They are from a time when there was no "custom views" in X-Plane.

Nowadays it is much easier to set up views the way you like, then press CTRL-NUMPAD key (any number) to save a view, then the NUMPAD key (same number) to recall it. You can also map those custom views to your joystick buttons. So if the default views give you trouble, just use the default X-Plane view system.

Cheers, Jan

checklist.thumb.jpg.6558de3f7302a74897561fb1ef60cb61.jpg

Thanks, that is the problem indeed. I made a pdf with all documents merged I think I flipped it to fit the pdf. I will flip it back. 

I also made a pdf that is based on your first FMS tutorial and added screenshots of the route to it and things like all headings, altitudes and speeds. All nav data settings in red so I can scan those fast during flight (and blue for things like gear up etc)