Machine ID Locked

damiens

I have recently a problem with my SkyMaxxPro Licence. I have been updating it and somehow I had locked it. Please help there is no answer from support and I want to unlock it as I have paid for it. Anybodys had the same problem? Send few emails but no response...

• 3 weeks later...

I recently changed my internet provider. Naturally, the global IP address has changed. Then it was locked. You may have locked your machine before you knew it.
I don't understand English, so I posted this sentence by Google translation.
I think there are a lot of people who get locked up without knowing what they are doing in such anxiety.

I haven't done anything wrong, it may have been a problem of my ignorance, but I'd like you to reply to an email.

Edited by kazuo

5 hours ago, kazuo said:

I recently changed my internet provider. Naturally, the global IP address has changed. Then it was locked. You may have locked your machine before you knew it.
I don't understand English, so I posted this sentence by Google translation.
I think there are a lot of people who get locked up without knowing what they are doing in such anxiety.

I haven't done anything wrong, it may have been a problem of my ignorance, but I'd like you to reply to an email.

That's not how it works. 

Machines are locked from the customer's machine. 

Ip address does not affect or change your machine ID. 

Lying will not help you. 

I don't really understand the meaning of this lock, why I bother to lock my machine. What is it for?
Is there a way to unlock this lock again?
If you lock yourself, why is there no way to unlock it yourself?
I'm not telling a lie. I'm sure I locked it by mistake. I'm listening because I don't know what I'm doing.
Can I never use "SkyMAXX Pro" again?
It's sad.

4 hours ago, kazuo said:

I don't really understand the meaning of this lock, why I bother to lock my machine. What is it for?
Is there a way to unlock this lock again?
If you lock yourself, why is there no way to unlock it yourself?
I'm not telling a lie. I'm sure I locked it by mistake. I'm listening because I don't know what I'm doing.
Can I never use "SkyMAXX Pro" again?
It's sad.

You are permitted to use your software on upto 3 machines at the same time.

Due to software and hardware upgrades occasionally your machine ID may change.

When it changes you are given the choice of which of your machines you wish to lock.

You cannot lock the machine that you are currently using. This is to avoid accidental locks.

You cannot unlock a machine because this would allow you to share software with your friends.

Machine locks are permanent. No amount of forum posts on any site will change this policy.

There are far more possible machine ID's than there are people on the planet.

The mathematically probability of two machines sharing an ID is so low that it's practically impossible.

I have the same problem. My Pc got lock yesterday.

I did make som change to my PC, I did upgrade my prossesor. And due Autorisation I got the machine ID Lock.

Did write an mail, no answer yet, but only 3 days since..Hope for response soon. I did not share anything with others..?

Mogens Jørgensen 

X-Plane_Screenshot_2020_09.17_-_22_12_04_91.thumb.png.197c65dccb2d75618abc2eee543955ad.png

X-Plane_Screenshot_2020_09_18_-_17_05_44_18.png