The TBM. Hot Start

Revd

I baulked a little at the price of the TBM and put off spending the hard earned for a little while. But now I have it I have to say, it’s beautiful. It is quiet simply the most detailed and best set out GA model I’ve ever come across, including my wonderful A2A models. . The maintenance model of tte engine alone is a work of art.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I also agree. The TBM900 is simply the best aircraft I have flown. I am astonished with the level of detail. My wife purchased the Hotstart A340 as a present for me several months ago and although I am really looking forward to flying it, I just cant get myself to break away from the TBM900. I don't believe that since I purchased it (approx 1 year ago) that I have flown anything else for more than 10 minutes at a time. I plan on purchasing every aircraft from the Hotstart stable, even if I don't get the opportunity to fly them. I hope my expectations are not too high but everyone involved in the development and marketing of this product deserves a pat on the back and professional recognition.

Hotstart don't seem to produce too many airplanes. Anyone with the TBM900 will understand why.