New activation failed

Vespa

As always happens...after the latest Windows update I get a message at X-Plane start up requiring new activation for X-Aviation product.

In the form that Gizmo display, I set my user account but the form return to the input field with no success.

Any way to fix this annoying issue?

Thanks

Hi Litjan...thanks for feedback

Of course I tried that...using my email and password account...but it didn't fixed.

I'm already in contact with Cameron and I provided screenshots and log files...he said that henever seen such error so far...so he has to discuss with devs.

In the meantime Cameron suggested to switch to avoid Gizmo beta ...but honestly I'd like to fix the issue...so I just removed IXEG from X-Plane folder...waiting for fix

Sorry if I posted here the same issue...but maybe it's useful for someone else to know about weird issues.

Hope to get a fix soon

wrong_machin_id.jpg

Edited by Vespa

4 hours ago, Vespa said:

Hi Litjan...thanks for feedback

Of course I tried that...using my email and password account...but it didn't fixed.

I'm already in contact with Cameron and I provided screenshots and log files...he said that henever seen such error so far...so he has to discuss with devs.

In the meantime Cameron suggested to switch to avoid Gizmo beta ...but honestly I'd like to fix the issue...so I just removed IXEG from X-Plane folder...waiting for fix

Sorry if I posted here the same issue...but maybe it's useful for someone else to know about weird issues.

Hope to get a fix soon

wrong_machin_id.jpg

It may take some time to resolve this. It's an unusual bug in some code going through some big changes.

My advice is the same as Camerons for now. Use Gizmo Stable.

Hopefully with the next release of Gizmo beta your problem will be resolved. I have no current time plan for when that will be released.

• Like 2