Autobrakes switch

On 8/18/2020 at 1:00 PM, Litjan said:

Hi Nico,

I am not exactly sure what you are talking about. Can you explain what you observe again? Maybe with a picture?

Thanks, Jan

Hi Jan

Thanks for answering. Attach a link for showing the issue. Give a look at the end of video after turning off the autobrakes switch: 

Ahh, now I see what you are talking about - the sudden "pitching" the plane does when moving the switch?

No, I have never seen that - it seems that you run X-Plane with a very low framerate, I am not sure, but maybe that could be part of the problem? A computational issue?

Does the same thing happen if you use the "mouse-drag" to turn off the autobrake?

Cheers, Jan

Edited by Litjan

1 hour ago, Nico 69 said:

About mouse-drag to turn off auto-brake I will try next flight. Regarding framerate, that's weird. i usually run sim 35/50 fps. It would be nice to read other users comments. Btw, thanks for interest.

Hmm, maybe it just looked like low framerate due to the video capturing. 35+ is totally fine.

I have not heard anything like that from anyone else - and I have also tried the mousewheel on my autobrake switch while in CWS P several times today but could not observe the effect your video showed...

Cheers, Jan