TBM900 for FS2020

TBMpilot

39 minutes ago, lucas248 said:

Would be great to see this TBM in MFS

It's not even close to being a thought on the radar for right now. We have many projects going on, and X-Plane is still a very viable platform.

Wherever your simming takes you, if it's MSFS 2020, I hope you enjoy!

• Upvote 1

On 8/19/2020 at 6:35 PM, Cameron said:

It's not even close to being a thought on the radar for right now. We have many projects going on, and X-Plane is still a very viable platform.

Wherever your simming takes you, if it's MSFS 2020, I hope you enjoy!

I'm so happy to hear that! The whole community is talking about the death of X-Plane and some designers already stated that their focus will be on MSFS2020 in the future.

Looking forward many more high quality aircrafts from X-Aviation :-)

Edited by marco.auer
  • Like 2

Msfs is better than xplane 11.5 i. So manu ways that i call tell about all the day. All it needs is paywares airplanes. I'm with those guy up. Happy to pay 100$ for a tbm900 or a inprovement of 930 by hotstart. I probably will use xplane once a year to give a hug in my tbm900 if this dont happened. But certainly x-plane will be dead soon

• Downvote 6

We're not interested in anyone else's opinion about which sim is the "best" one.  This isn't reddit.  You deserve to have your opinion respected about which sim is right for YOU.  And you deserve to enjoy whatever you want to enjoy, without argument. Exactly the same way that every single one of us, flight simmers and developers, deserves to be respected for which sim right for US.  No matter if it's X-Plane, FS2020, Aerofly, DCS or Flight Gear.  

Screaming "X-Plane will die..." is so counter-productive, it's a joke.  It only discourages more of us from even considering trying FS2020.  It also discourages X-Plane developers from making add ons for FS2020.  Enjoy your sim!  No one is stopping you.  Let the X-Plane community enjoy X-Plane.  

Edited by Goran_M
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 8/27/2020 at 12:28 AM, Goran_M said:

We're not interested in anyone else's opinion about which sim is the "best" one.  This isn't reddit.  You deserve to have your opinion respected about which sim is right for YOU.  And you deserve to enjoy whatever you want to enjoy, without argument. Exactly the same way that every single one of us, flight simmers and developers, deserves to be respected for which sim right for US.  No matter if it's X-Plane, FS2020, Aerofly, DCS or Flight Gear.  

Screaming "X-Plane will die..." is so counter-productive, it's a joke.  It only discourages more of us from even considering trying FS2020.  It also discourages X-Plane developers from making add ons for FS2020.  Enjoy your sim!  No one is stopping you.  Let the X-Plane community enjoy X-Plane.  

This! X Plane is an amazing simulator and I honestly plan on running both. People don’t realize that wishing Xplane would die in favor of msfs 2020 is like Goran said counter-productive. 

healthy competition and options is good for our hobby.

Edited by hiddenace
  • Like 1