Cold Dark and 1.0.1

memcbride

I keep my setting for starting up the SR22TN plane to cold and dark.  A couple of flights ago, the sim started up with the prop spinning and then stopping.  Everything else is off, as it was left.  It has occurred every flight since then.

Not sure if a pref setting is munged or a bug.  It started occurring in 1.0.1, X-Plane 11.5 latest beta, Windows 10.

I've been absolutely thrilled with what you have accomplished with this plane.

6 hours ago, memcbride said:

I keep my setting for starting up the SR22TN plane to cold and dark.  A couple of flights ago, the sim started up with the prop spinning and then stopping.  Everything else is off, as it was left.  It has occurred every flight since then.

Not sure if a pref setting is munged or a bug.  It started occurring in 1.0.1, X-Plane 11.5 latest beta, Windows 10.

I've been absolutely thrilled with what you have accomplished with this plane.

You can try deleting the State files in X-Plane/Output/SR22

If you do, note the Hobbs and flight time in the file (listed in seconds), if you don't want to lose your hobbs time on the aircraft (don't worry about it if you don't care about that)

Let me know if this fixes it!

21 hours ago, Coop said:

You can try deleting the State files in X-Plane/Output/SR22

If you do, note the Hobbs and flight time in the file (listed in seconds), if you don't want to lose your hobbs time on the aircraft (don't worry about it if you don't care about that)

Let me know if this fixes it!

No.  But it's changed slightly, prior to trying your above fix.  The plane graphics pop onto the screen, a sound like the engine running down without any prop animation is occurring while the RealSimGear Cirrus plugin is loading, and then it settles down to cold and dark.  I've attached the log file from my latest trial where I had deleted the two SR22TN state files, loaded a new flight, and then after getting to a cold dark state, I quit XP.

Log.txt