Take Command: SR22 Series v1.0.1 Update Released!

Cameron

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.0.1 update for the SR22 Series. All customers who have purchased the SR22 Series up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the SR22 Series from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.0.1 for you.

With this update, we have made major enhancements to the aircraft all around and fixed a wide assortment of bugs. We have resolved the most significant of issues, including the CTD some users experienced when loading and/or activating the aircraft, and some incompatibilities with other plugins.

As always, we are working away on ensuring the best X-Plane experience! Make sure to report any issues you may encounter so we can get to fixing them ASAP.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original SR22 Series download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

Improvements / New Features:

• [SR22-376] - Resolve the CTD and inter-plugin incompatibility bugs
  • [SR22-337] - FS Economy support (ability to disable custom load manager to use default)
  • [SR22-348] - Show load readout in gallons on load manager
  • [SR22-353] - Allow weight configuration for pax and baggage in the load manager
  • [SR22-354] - Simulate door closing with airflow over aircraft (airspeed, rpm, spiraling slipstream, temperature, air density, and more all are part of this simulation!)
  • [SR22-20] - FMOD Improvements and Modifications
  • [SR22-150] - Improved VR Config file

Bug Fixes:

• [SR22-338] - YD could be on at cold/dark
  • [SR22-340] - G1000 Checklist Cruise climb airspeed too high on SR22 Normally Aspirated
  • [SR22-350] - Glass reflectivity persistence
  • [SR22-351] - Add support for the main "-" character in the livery editor
  • [SR22-352] - Oil temp could be frozen by fast power lever movements
  • [SR22-357] - Airframe replace button now also fixes all X-Plane failures
  • [SR22-362] - PFD buttons didn't work when MFD is off
  • [SR22-363] - Flap animation could cause issues in replay mode
  • [SR22-368] - CHT caution stayed on when back in green range
  • [SR22-377] - Oxygen system refill logic improved
  • [SR22-342] - Milkshake visibility persists between loads
  • [SR22-344] - Engine less prone for flooding, faster flooded start
  • [SR22-369] - Higher EGT increase on single magneto
  • [SR22-373] - Improve RSG Popup functionality with older RSG plugins
  • [SR22-29] - Improve interior lighting
  • [SR22-54] - New 3D pilots and pax
  • [SR22-367] - Animate GCU knobs
  • [SR22-78] - Flap animation axis fixed
  • [SR22-208] - Engine sound not depending of engine combustion
  • [SR22-285] - Paint Kit (Available on X-Pilot Forums for Download)
  • [SR22-320] - Alt static source selector doesn't move
  • [SR22-336] - External lighting bugs
  • [SR22-339] - Side stick AP Disconnect Command was incorrect
  • [SR22-356] - Ice light turns no longer turns off with landing light
  • [SR22-358] - SR22 Electronic trim sound doesn't shut off after using trim.
  • [SR22-359] - Key animation fixed
  • [SR22-360] - External sound depends on door
  • [SR22-364] - PFD mislabeled knob
  • [SR22-245] - FMOD Physics Connection
  • [SR22-349] - Rotating GCU knobs
  • [SR22-365] - G1000 Pixel Effect Visibility
  • [SR22-366] - Commands for Exterior Items

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, MuldoonX9 said:

Getting this issue when running the installer:

image.png.a40b507ce14c813ae1d4139596dff778.png

There was a swap out of the installer mid-way through the process. If you get this warning redownloading the installer should resolve it.

• Upvote 1

Hi I run x-plane on MacBook Pro 2017 32 GB RAM I7 etc.. quit performant machine, I have no issues with G1000 planes from X-plane.. ( as you see the frame rates are descent)
I only get like 19 F/S with SR22T or SR22 for that fact.. ALSO very slowly reacting as you can see on the screen capture.. I tried like everything.screen sizes  I only have the problem with X-AViation planes.. ( I don't have that problem with the SR20 from VflyteAir) 
Maybe it is because of Gizmo? 

FR CESSNA 172 G100g 2020-08-06 om 18.41.50.png

FR CIRRUS SR22T 2020-08-06 om 18.18.28.png

FR Cirrus VF50 ( Xplane)2020-08-06 om 18.36.45.png

3 minutes ago, JohnV said:

Hi I run x-plane on MacBook Pro 2017 32 GB RAM I7 etc.. quit performant machine, I have no issues with G1000 planes from X-plane.. ( as you see the frame rates are descent)
I only get like 19 F/S with SR22T or SR22 for that fact.. ALSO very slowly reacting as you can see on the screen capture.. I tried like everything.screen sizes  I only have the problem with X-AViation planes.. ( I don't have that problem with the SR20 from VflyteAir) 
Maybe it is because of Gizmo? 

Default aircraft will not compare to high-fidelity aircraft like our SR22. The model is going to be significantly more demanding than default aircraft or the SR20 you mention, and the graphical settings in X-Plane will need to be turned down to compensate. 

Hi @JohnV!  Your graphics settings must be "off the charts" to get those cpu/gpu time per frame numbers!  You should be looking to set your graphics options so that you are well under .03 for both cpu and gpu times.  Preferably in the .02 area.  The screen res of a mac is probably an issue as well with a detailed model like the SR22...

4 hours ago, JohnV said:

Hi @Coop 

Ok I'll give it a try, though my system levels  the requirements according to TorqueSIm's' website.
It's always a battle between beauty and physics

I need a more powerful (graphics) system... apparently.  graphical settings all turned down. 

@oldflyguy all graphics turned down.. still same charge on CPU and GPU

Edited by JohnV
update

2 hours ago, Mustang said:

My PFD and MFD work, but most of the center console does not. Is that because it is still under development? Windows version.

Sounds like you're running X-Plane 11.41. As the product page states, 11.50 beta is required.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just purchased, downloaded and installed this. That's as far as I've got.

The model loads into the sim, I activated the product but it won't let me do anything else. Fuel gets reset to 0. Loading in with engines running gives me a windmilling prop. Clicking any of the master/avionics/light/TKS switches doesn't work. Clicking the keys doesn't work. Clicking the fuel selector doesn't work. I can increase/decrease mixture/throttle. Doing pretty much anything else triggers a loud noise, a "ding" noise then what sounds like Milkshake expressing his delight at something.

After a couple of really good reviews (one from Stefan Drury himself) I'm a bit disappointed so far.

Using 11.50r1, tried both the stable and beta Gizmo installer options, rebooted the sim, rebooted the PC (Windows 10 with latest Windows updates).

To me it sounds like it doesn't think it's activated, but the license screen says it is.

Help!

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, OliverMiller said:

Hello

i don’t have profile terrain?....

The Terrain Profile is coming in version 1.1, which is now in a public beta. There is a form linked at the post here that can get you added to the next batch of users on the Public Beta:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I have x-plane 11.5 and the sim works great except that I cant change the livery from the default white. i did download a couple of liveries. It shows an error and doesn't even give an option to select a livery. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Screenshot of error attached.208008627_SR22-2020-10-104_59_29PM.thumb.png.f482176f991e260feba4bf0b19a98c1e.png

Edited by Mustang

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic