TBM vs Altitude

gfl1973

7 hours ago, gfl1973 said:

disconnect Altitude.

I have no idea what this is. We do not control map layers, nor do we control TCAS. I see you've got some other plugin doing weird stuff to your install:

XPR 16:57:43 plugin enablePilot Client Connector Started.
Altitude/win v1.9.19b started

What is this? This isn't our code and it's the doing stuff to the multiplayer (i.e. TCAS) subsystem.

XPR is Xprealisticv2 and Pilot Client Connector is Altitude.

Here same error with another plane and refers to Realityxpgtn (it works). The strange thing is the flight goes perfect, this issue is after disconnect altitude only.

Seems it is an Altitude issue.

bug.jpg

Edited by gfl1973

This time a short flight without Altitude at Corfu LGKR. Xp11 crash at landing.

I have flown a lot this week with the TBM without issues.

See the final lines of the log. It refers to the TBM but also XPLM_64.dll and C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL and C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll 

You decide if you want to investigate or not. Seems Vulkan Beta17 still throws out lots of randoms errors/crashes.

Log.txt

4 hours ago, gfl1973 said:

This time a short flight without Altitude at Corfu LGKR. Xp11 crash at landing.

I have flown a lot this week with the TBM without issues.

See the final lines of the log. It refers to the TBM but also XPLM_64.dll and C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL and C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll 

You decide if you want to investigate or not. Seems Vulkan Beta17 still throws out lots of randoms errors/crashes.

Log.txt 206.95 kB · 2 downloads

There's a lot going on in that crash.  You have quite a few plugins, and at least 1 of which may be conflicting with the TBM.  Can you remove your 3rd party terrain rdar and see if the crash happens again.  The TBM has its own terrain radar.

I have done again the last flight. I think i found the issue. I fly with most of my plugins turned off if i am not using them.

When install a new Beta, it is recommended to delete the Shadercache.

It seems Xp11 load incorrectly some areas the first time until the vulkan cache is pretty solid in that area. Exit Xp11 and load the area again can fix the problem.

The flight today was perfect. No issues at all with the TBM by now. Thanks Goran.