Honeycomb Yoke: no reaction on some Switches

homobellum

Hi,

Im doing my fist flights with this great airplane. 10 Years I am on X-Palne but I have never seen something like this. Thanks!

To set the systems in the plane I want to use the switches of my Honeycomb Yoke. They are assigned in the x.plane prefernces to the right sytems and working well with all my fleed. But they dont work with in the SR22(TN).

I can roll or picht the plane, set the trim, engage the starter or switch the magnetos. But I cant set the master, avionics, pitot and lightswitches with the Yoke bild in switches.

Any idea?

Thanks

Thomas

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Total newbie. Have installed TorqueSim SR22 G1000 into X-plane 11 v 11.53, using Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo. All works well except that the switches (Master Alt, Bat, Avionics, lights) do not function. I can use mouse to turn on equipment without problem; have tried to create profile in Xplane configurator for the switches, but Honeycomb switches have no effect. Reading above it says to close subdirectories, to AFM, with SR22 loaded. Not sure exactly what this means. Are you speaking of using Honeycomb configurator ?  Also not sure what the AFM is. Any help on clearing this up for me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks- old pilot IRL, not computer guy. Seems i picked wrong hobby.

In the X-Plane menu with the SR22 loaded, you can configure what commands are bound to the various joystick keys. When you select a button/switch, there is a list of common default options available, with an option to view all the commands at the bottom. Using that option, then there will be a very large list of every possible command you can set a switch to. Under that list that shows, there will be a subsection labeled "afm" and inside that "sr" then "cmd" then "switches". There you should see all the various SR22 switches that can be bound.