TorqueSim | X-Aviation | RealSimGear Giveaway!

Coop

TorqueSim, X-Aviation, and RealSimGear, along with AFM Simulation and Attitude Simulations has partnered up for a massive giveaway running through the end of August! There will be 7 winners, the top prize is a RSG G5 + G5 software! There are a ton of ways to enter, including submitting screenshots for extra entries! Good luck!

1st Prize: 1x RealSimGear G5 unit + AFM Simulation G5 for X-Plane 11($373.95 value!)

2nd Prize: The TorqueSim/AFM Fleet! Take Command! SR22 Series, BN-2 Islander, Pocket Rocket, and M20 Collection ($174.80 value!)

3rd/4th Prize: Any aircraft from the TorqueSim/AFM Fleet: Take Command! SR22 Series -or- BN-2 Islander -or- Pocket Rocket - or- M20 Collection (up to $54.95 value!)

5th/6th/7th Prize: Both of Attitude Simulations' "The Gate to the Great Lakes" airports (Custer and Fox Islands) ($44.90 value!)

Enter the Giveaway

Cool giveaway! Any of that would go great with my simulator! I'm glad to see you guys aren't totally insane. When I first saw the topic I thought it would be the full RSG Cirrus Perspective package and thought I would have to hire a bot farm to help me win LOL!

• Like 2

• Coop unpinned this topic