MFD/Engine page and prop animation occasionally freeze

OuterMarker

7 hours ago, OuterMarker said:

Hi guys,

I noticed that occasionally the Engine page on the MFD (maybe the whole MFD, just noticed it on the Engine page yet) and the prop animation freeze for 2-3 seconds before returning to normal.

This sounds like some sort of stutter with the whole sim? I am not sure what is going on with that, but if it persists through X-Plane 11.50 b17, I would recommend letting Laminar know about the sim stutter if you are running Vulcan/Metal.

13 hours ago, Coop said:

This sounds like some sort of stutter with the whole sim? I am not sure what is going on with that, but if it persists through X-Plane 11.50 b17, I would recommend letting Laminar know about the sim stutter if you are running Vulcan/Metal.

It's not a whole sim stutter, that's how I noticed it in the first place (OpenGL btw.). I had just finished my run-up and in the process of returning back to 1000 rpm the engine page froze for the first time while the engine continued to spool down. I'm also not sure if they both freeze simultaneously or not, altough it seems likely of course. Anyways, it's not a big deal for now since it only lasts for 2-3 seconds but I'll see if I can reproduce it somehow.