PFD & MFD Popups

jc55jc

Every time I X Out of PFD & MFD Popups, and bring them up again, they go to a different location. Have to adjust every time which is a pain.

Perhaps next update you could fix that, and if possible to have the aircraft maintain Popup size and location for the next flight.

Thanks for the great aircraft.

44 minutes ago, jc55jc said:

Every time I X Out of PFD & MFD Popups, and bring them up again, they go to a different location. Have to adjust every time which is a pain.

Perhaps next update you could fix that, and if possible to have the aircraft maintain Popup size and location for the next flight.

Thanks for the great aircraft.

Is this for the popups when clicking the screen or the bezel-less popups?

About the bezel-less popups:

After loading the SR22, the menu strip at the top of the window should have a "Cirrus SR22" (or "Cirrus SR22TN") item (corresponding to the version of the SR22 you loaded). On my computer, it's the third item from the left (File Flight Cirrus SR22 . . . .)

Click on that item, and a menu will drop down that has five items, the bottom two of which are: "Toggle G1000 PFD w/o Bezel" and "Toggle G1000MFD w/o Bezel". Click those, and a bezel-less display will pop out -- one that can be moved to another spot on your monitor or to another monitor altogether.

I use the bezel-less PFD and MFD because my sim includes a RealSimGear G1000, and it has its own physical buttons and knobs, like an actual G1000. For simmers who use the onscreen buttons and knobs, a bezel-less PFD and MFD would not be helpful.

• 2 months later...

I have been using a third monitor to retain the pop out PFD and MFD on LR C172 and other G1000 panels.  They alway stay in the third monitor.  For the great SR22 the PFD and MFD do pop out and can be placed on the third monitor but they do not stick for another session of Xplane and this SR22.  As such when I load Xplane and the SR22 for a new flight the next day there are no pop out G1000 PFD and MFD and all needs to be setup again.  Would like persistence on the prior positioning of the pop out PFD and MFD.  Is this possible.  I have the persistence setting applied. I am running Xplane11.50. I expect the RSG hardware will be the way I go but want to understand the systems with my traditional third monitor setup for now.  Bill

12 hours ago, WRS2 said:

I have been using a third monitor to retain the pop out PFD and MFD on LR C172 and other G1000 panels.  They alway stay in the third monitor.  For the great SR22 the PFD and MFD do pop out and can be placed on the third monitor but they do not stick for another session of Xplane and this SR22.  As such when I load Xplane and the SR22 for a new flight the next day there are no pop out G1000 PFD and MFD and all needs to be setup again.  Would like persistence on the prior positioning of the pop out PFD and MFD.  Is this possible.  I have the persistence setting applied. I am running Xplane11.50. I expect the RSG hardware will be the way I go but want to understand the systems with my traditional third monitor setup for now.  Bill

The automatic screen positioning functionality is enabled through the RSG plugin/hardware. With a traditional monitor setup, the popups would need to be manually positioned.

1 hour ago, Coop said:

The automatic screen positioning functionality is enabled through the RSG plugin/hardware. With a traditional monitor setup, the popups would need to be manually positioned.

Thanks for the update. It is unfortunate this type of limitation is in place. I do see that the RSG hardware setup for the Perspective is the ultimate way to go but want to test the SR22 for awhile with my SimInnovation panel setup. I am still able to do this but with more effort.  This aircraft is very impressive and takes Xplane Flight simulation to a new level of realism. Bill

• Like 1