PilotEdge Connection Issues

captainss

Hi there, I was just on the PilotEdge Discord and came across others who are having similar issues. Although PilotEdge does connect with this aircraft, and the Comms and Mic are working, after about 10 minutes, I get disconnected from PilotEdge (according to the PE Controllers I disappear from radar contact). However, I can still transmit voice and am able to hear the controllers. Please assist... 

Hi Coop.

I experienced this situation yesterday, and reported it to Keith Smith of PE - who was equally mystified.  I just told him you had sorted this out, but he'd love to hear from you about what the problem exactly was.  Your post was a bit ambiguous, in that maybe you meant that the CTD issue was fixed but, anyway, Keith would appreciate your findings.

So, would you tell him, please at:   info@pilotedge.net

(which you probably knew anyway!)

Thanks.

Edited by diamonddriller

On 7/30/2020 at 3:01 PM, Coop said:

You will get an email from X-Aviation, the new installer will need to be manually downloaded.

Coop , after installing sr22 (love it) and pilotedge my X-Plane will not get past init plungins and crashes out

:-(