No Bezel G1000s using Touchscreen Monitor and Air Manager

ricktana

I use Air Manager with 2-Touchscreeen Monitors on my home cockpit.  Since I do not own the RSG G1000 PFD and MFD, I do not see any option to pop out the G1000 displays without a bezel. I read in an earlier post that the bezel less popup commands appear when 2 way communication is established between the RSG and SR22 plugins.  I do not yet own the G1000 Suite but I do own the GCU.  Is there any way I can modify the GCU plugin to enable the bezel less pop up command function? If not, can the G1000 display bezels be removed through other means?

Rick S.

Edited by ricktana

1 hour ago, ricktana said:

I use Air Manager with 2-Touchscreeen Monitors on my home cockpit.  Since I do not own the RSG G1000 PFD and MFD, I do not see any option to pop out the G1000 displays without a bezel. I read in an earlier post that the bezel less popup commands appear when 2 way communication is established between the RSG and SR22 plugins.  I do not yet own the G1000 Suite but I do own the GCU.  Is there any way I can modify the GCU plugin to enable the bezel less pop up command function? If not, can the G1000 display bezels be removed through other means?

Rick S.

The GCU commands can be triggered using the command afm/sr/cmd/popup/PFD_NOBEZEL and afm/sr/cmd/popup/MFD_NOBEZEL 

These can be found in the X-Plane setting keyboard command browser and navigating through the command tree, these can just be bound to any key shortcut on your keyboard you deem fit.