Jump to content

x-aviation licensing no connection


Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, cibrut said:

Can provide more details if needed. My registration email is same as email in my profile.

There is no customer account utilizing your e-mail address from here in the X-Aviation database.

That said, the first thing that jumps out at me is you're running an outdated version of Gizmo. Re-install one of our products to bring that up to the latest version first to see if that resolves it.

 

EDIT: I have now found your account doing a different lookup method. You should be aware that your account is subject to termination following the following Terms and Conditions clause: 

Quote

4.7. All information necessary for registration shall be made complete and accurate. Failure to provide truthful information when registering will result in an account to be terminated, licenses revoked, and no refunds will be given.

 

I will give 24 hours for you to appropriately adjust all account information to be true and accurate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cameron said:

There is no customer account utilizing your e-mail address from here in the X-Aviation database.

That said, the first thing that jumps out at me is you're running an outdated version of Gizmo. Re-install one of our products to bring that up to the latest version first to see if that resolves it.

 

EDIT: I have now found your account doing a different lookup method. You should be aware that your account is subject to termination following the following Terms and Conditions clause: 

 

I will give 24 hours for you to appropriately adjust all account information to be true and accurate.

Thanks for fast reply.

My bad, i see i had different email in account here, sorry for confusion. That one on my XA account only is valid (bu*******er@gmail.com).

Corrected everything i could both here and on XA account. Downloaded IXEGs 733 v1.33 (it was a bit pain, had to retry several times each livery because of "cannot reach remote server" installer info, same as XA site is super slow for me, it takes several tens of seconds to refresh), but managed to download it. To be correct - when download starts it goes fast, but first response on new file download in installer takes ages and sometimes times-out asking for retry - never happened before to me).

Uninstalled previous version (via usual app uninstall in Windows), installed new one - no luck. Still the same error like before.

Also, all of sudden, i have an issue upload attachment here? It takes for ever and then it says "there was problem uploading the file" (small 51kBytes jpeg).

Issues with downloading and installing one of your product, repeated time outs during installation, slowly responsing XA site and timeouts during license activation makes me thing that issue is not on my side? Just thinking out loud. Tried several different web pages across the world just to be sure issue is not on my side - everything fine here.

Asking kindly for your help once again.

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It took over half of minute of waiting for refresh to get my post above posted ;) Also attachments seems to be working now, this is the Gizmo error after installing latest version of 733 from IXEG:image.png.815977078e82de3bf5653c4a9c216f21.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

The error is pretty clear itself. At least we can rule out outdated software now.

However, everything else you've described coincides with the error you are seeing. Everything is timing out.

I am not getting ANY other reports about this, so I think it comes back to:

1. Internet Service Provider routing to the server

or

2. Some weird firewall settings after your Windows OS update

 

From your description though, I think my bet would be on #1, which is something I can't help with at all.

You can test this some by hitting Windows+R. In the Run window, type “cmd” into the search box, and then hit Enter. At the prompt, type “ping” along with x-aviation.com

3 hours ago, cibrut said:

Corrected everything i could both here and on XA account.

I would venture to say ABCDEFGHIJLKMN, Afghanistan is not truthful in any way. Properly update your address on file, please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cameron said:

I would venture to say ABCDEFGHIJLKMN, Afghanistan is not truthful in any way. Properly update your address on file, please.

Oh, didn't know there is also my address, took me a while to find it (now i hope everything is correct, i really would like to avoid being marked as some "shady" entity or so, my orders from XA were serious and for real, i just do not tend to share my real life credentials anywhere on internet if is it possible, for safety reasons of course - a 27 years habbit, sorry).

If everything is ok at your side then i have to dig even deeper on my Windows update :( as it seems it most probably is connected to this issue. But don't know why, HTTPS in browsers are fine for me on same PC. Will try ping XA web, but i am sure everything will be fine, with some larger response times possibly as i am in Central Europe. But maybe it was some yesterday's issue on transport route somewhere between my ISP and XA web hosting/provider. Will check on that later (i am not at my PC now).

Should i find anything new i will keep you posted. Thanks so far for your help, Cameron.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So i arrived from work to my home. Turned on my PC, logged into Windows and without touching anything i ran my XP. Got greetings from Gizmo, entered my usual credentials and vo'ila - activated my license succesfully and without any hassle. It really must been some transport route issue like i mentioned before or there is also high possibility it was something between Windows and everything else :). Really didn't touch anything since yesterday's issue.

Yippie-ai! :)

@Cameron thanks once again for your help and all the attention!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cibrut said:

So i arrived from work to my home. Turned on my PC, logged into Windows and without touching anything i ran my XP. Got greetings from Gizmo, entered my usual credentials and vo'ila - activated my license succesfully and without any hassle. It really must been some transport route issue like i mentioned before or there is also high possibility it was something between Windows and everything else :). Really didn't touch anything since yesterday's issue.

Yippie-ai! :)

@Cameron thanks once again for your help and all the attention!

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Enjoy!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...