updated to 1.1.1, but in-game-window shows 1.1.0

kriggelb

Dear TorqueSim-crew,

first of all I would like to say thank your for the BN2 and for the development effort you are putting into this aircraft for XP11!

Just a short question:

I ran the new installer to upgrade to version 1.1.1, but as the title says within the simulator when clicking on the little red spot on the left side of the screen it says "Aircraft 1.1.0". Does this mean that the update was not sucessful?

Kind regards,

Chris

Edited by kriggelb

16 minutes ago, kriggelb said:

Dear TorqueSim-crew,

first of all I would like to say thank your for the BN2 and for the development effort you are putting into this aircraft for XP11!

Just a short question:

I ran the new installer to upgrade to version 1.1.1, but as the title says within the simulator when clicking on the little red spot on the left side of the screen it says "Aircraft 1.1.0". Does this mean that the update was not sucessful?

Kind regards,

Chris

Hi Chris,

This was just a small oversight as 1.1.1 changed nearly nothing in the main plugin (it was mainly texturing/other changes) - you can verify you have 1.1.1 by the file Version.txt in the main Islander folder.