Engine and Checklist pages only accessible from FPLN

OuterMarker

@OuterMarker Are you able to figure out what button presses were able to take you to the broken state? Let me know if you can replicate. We are looking into this as well. 

Pressing and holding the CLR button for a second or two should restore you to default state, let me know if that doesn't work. 

21 minutes ago, Coop said:

@OuterMarker Are you able to figure out what button presses were able to take you to the broken state? Let me know if you can replicate. We are looking into this as well. 

Pressing and holding the CLR button for a second or two should restore you to default state, let me know if that doesn't work. 

I'm still airborn on the same flight, pressing CLR worked! I can't tell you exactly how or when that happend but I was just airborn when I noticed it so it must have happend when entering the flight plan...Since this happend twice already I'm sure I'll stumble across it again, I'll see if I can use ShadowPlay to screen record my next flights without too much of a performance hit.

• Like 1

Mine loads up in that state. Pressing CLR for a few seconds did restore the buttons so it seems. It might be apart of what's going on with the other Garmin issue I'm seeing that I noted here: 

Funny enough doing the CLR for a few seconds to reset the button also causes the buttons not working to work again!! It's definitely caused by the same code somewhere!!

Edited by qazme
yeah, bug found!