SR22 I love this bird! Amazing addon!

LKN

Such a great addon!

I enjoy it so much so far! Hours in the air and such an immersive pleasure of realism!

Congratulations for bringing it out!

Unfortunately I just crashed my bird in the moutain in Alaska because of pilot error (icing conditions) amazing flight model by the way!

What did surprise me is that I have nothing to repair at all?

How could it possible? Is it due to Xplane Crash detection?

Sorry for the screenshot I know it hurts to see this beautiful bird in such a bad state...  :unsure:

You guys did a great job, worth money for sure! ;)

20200726_161315.jpg

20200726_161619.jpg

Edited by LKN

2 hours ago, LKN said:

Such a great addon!

I enjoy it so much so far! Hours in the air and such an immersive pleasure of realism!

Congratulations for bringing it out!

Unfortunately I just crashed my bird in the moutain in Alaska because of pilot error (icing conditions) amazing flight model by the way!

What did surprise me is that I have nothing to repair at all?

How could it possible? Is it due to Xplane Crash detection?

Sorry for the screenshot I know it hurts to see this beautiful bird in such a bad state...  :unsure:

You guys did a great job, worth money for sure! ;)

With a crash like that, might be wise to hit the "Replace" button and get a new airframe. You can also go through and run the inspections along the right side of the screen, the inspections will find any broken bits in those subsystems and replace/repair.

45 minutes ago, Coop said:

With a crash like that, might be wise to hit the "Replace" button and get a new airframe. You can also go through and run the inspections along the right side of the screen, the inspections will find any broken bits in those subsystems and replace/repair.

Sure you right!  ... but as it is mentionned in my previous post it looks like it didn't detect the crash, the airplane didn't get any damage at all, this is why I was wondering if it was because a "bug" crash detection from Xplane?

2 hours ago, LKN said:

Sure you right!  ... but as it is mentionned in my previous post it looks like it didn't detect the crash, the airplane didn't get any damage at all, this is why I was wondering if it was because a "bug" crash detection from Xplane?

It could be, X-Plane crashes stop most things from further processing. You can check to see what was changed out after running an inspection by looking in X-Plane 11/Output/SR22/logbook

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 9:47 PM, Coop said:

You can check to see what was changed out after running an inspection by looking in X-Plane 11/Output/SR22/logbook

Good idea! i'll check it out! The things is that I checked the option "continue flight after crash" ON (something says like that) It doesn't restart the flight so that I thought that it would be the best option in order to avoid to stop most things from futher processing but it seems to not respond to that obvioulsy, I've noticed it with two other complex addons where after a crash I didn't have to repair the whole bird but just tires for instance... Anyway I'll check the log on the crash, don't want to do it on purpose, I try to keep her in a good mood after hours of flyings!