Right Garmin Screen won't light up

clecorouge

34 minutes ago, qazme said:

Only other thing I could think of would be missing the C Redistributable. Hopefully one of the TS guys will be along before long and get you fixed up.

HI @qazme, I had the same idea :-) and did install the C Redistributable and restarted but to no avail. Thank you for your kind support. 

1 hour ago, Ant1matt3r said:

Are you flying the regular or the TN variant? I was getting this before with the TN, now I get a CTD. I'm sure they will get it sorted, but I'll say for me, the regular one worked. If this is the regular one, I'm sorry.

HI @Ant1matt3r same issue with both versions unfortunately. Cheers, C

Edited by clecorouge
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Lon said:

I have the same problem: MFD no longer comes on. It did for a while, but no longer does. I charged the battery, and turned on both batteries and the avionics. I'm using X-Plane 11.41. Did anyone come up with the solution?

Can you send a screenshot and your log.txt file?

Well . . . wouldn't you know it. I had shut down X-Plane after posting my message. I loaded it up again to get you a screenshot and a log.txt file. And when I did, it worked! The MFD as well as the PFD both loaded, and I was able to pop out bezel-less images that I resized and moved to my RealSimGear displays, without difficulty. It reminds me of taking a car into a mechanic to get an ailment repaired, and the mechanic being unable to replicate the ailment. When the persistency glitch is solved -- so the PFD and MFD reappear on the RealSimGear G1000 after a shut-down and reboot -- all will be perfect. Thanks. 

• Like 1