pathway option ?

txnoodles

20 minutes ago, txnoodles said:

Does the sr2 have a  flight pathway option for the pfd  ?  (those pink rectangles :-) )

Thanks

Hi, yes it does. It should be enabled by default, but if it isn't it can be enabled though the PFD: "PFD -> SYN VIS -> PATHWAY"

7 hours ago, Coop said:

Hi, yes it does. It should be enabled by default, but if it isn't it can be enabled though the PFD: "PFD -> SYN VIS -> PATHWAY"

Yes it is. It was active but even if I entered a flight plan  for some reason there were no pink rectangles there. How do I get it to show ?

Thanks

27 minutes ago, txnoodles said:

Can anyone tell me how to get the pathway to show ? It's not working here.

Thanks

It can be a bit fiddly, I will look into it on our side and forward to the SVS developer if I can't figure out what is going on. For testing purposes, what was the flight plan you entered? 

58 minutes ago, OuterMarker said:

I have the same problem (in the TBM as well), most of the time it's only visable on approach if at all.

We are using the same system as the TBM, so that would be the shared reasoning. I believe VNAV altitudes need to be assigned for the pathways to be visible, but I am not positive on that.

Hi,

I confirm the pathway is not working properly. It should be active during a LPV approach, from the IAF all the way down to the runway. It was active only on the final segment during my test on a RWY12L LPV approach at LFMT. It should also be active (with green rectangles) during an ILS approach (video below).

Also, when an approach is selected, the runway representation on the SVS should be a large runway clearly visible even from 10 miles away. It's used to fly the "bird" (velocity vector) onto the threshold during an IFR approach. It can be seen on this video for example :

That's details. But when everything else is done so good, details are all what remains... ;)

Thanks for this beautiful bird.
Best regards,

Thomas

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1