No config menu, nothing responds to mouse. Just clicks. Won't start

snomhf

Sure does look nice.   I'm sure I will love this.   Just not right now.

Most importantly, there is no TS SR22 showing up in the Plugins menu as described so I really can't configure anything.   I try to click the key to put it in the ignition and it just clicks and nothing happens.   I try to Autostart and the  Perspectives come on but the engine just makes some quite noise; that's all.   I can move the ignition (with no key) and see it turn but nothing happens.   I am reading everything I can but can't seem to get started.   All that is in the Plugins menu is Gizmo and the ContinentialIO-550-N.   There is no TS SR22.   I have moved the mouse around all the edges thinking there may be a side pop-up but apparently not.

Sure does look nice though.  I wish I could fly it.

What am I missing?   I usually get things like this working in short order.   Sorry to start out by complaining.  Can anyone offer advice?

Thanks

-mark

6 minutes ago, snomhf said:

Sure does look nice.   I'm sure I will love this.   Just not right now.

Most importantly, there is no TS SR22 showing up in the Plugins menu as described so I really can't configure anything.   I try to click the key to put it in the ignition and it just clicks and nothing happens.   I try to Autostart and the  Perspectives come on but the engine just makes some quite noise; that's all.   I can move the ignition (with no key) and see it turn but nothing happens.   I am reading everything I can but can't seem to get started.   All that is in the Plugins menu is Gizmo and the ContinentialIO-550-N.   There is no TS SR22.   I have moved the mouse around all the edges thinking there may be a side pop-up but apparently not.

Sure does look nice though.  I wish I could fly it.

What am I missing?   I usually get things like this working in short order.   Sorry to start out by complaining.  Can anyone offer advice?

Thanks

-mark

Hi Mark,

Can you upload the log.txt file? There are two typical causes which prevent our plugin from loading, I should be able to see what is going on from the file.

Thanks Coop.   Yes, there are a ton of errors there.

I forgot to include my specs:

X-Plane 11.50B16, Win 10

i7-9700k@5.0GHz, Nvidia RTX 2080(8GB), Z390 AORUS w/Realtek audio MB, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD(560MB/s), Windows 10 Home 64-bit, CH FighterStick/Pro Throttle/Pro Pedals, TrackIR5, Knobster V2 w/KnobXP plugin

Log.txt

12 minutes ago, snomhf said:

Thanks Coop.   Yes, there are a ton of errors there.

I forgot to include my specs:

X-Plane 11.50B16, Win 10

i7-9700k@5.0GHz, Nvidia RTX 2080(8GB), Z390 AORUS w/Realtek audio MB, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD(560MB/s), Windows 10 Home 64-bit, CH FighterStick/Pro Throttle/Pro Pedals, TrackIR5, Knobster V2 w/KnobXP plugin

Log.txt 151.38 kB · 2 downloads

Looks just like a missing redistributable, this should get you going: https://torquesim.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/topic/a7a12d04-db0f-4347-9a15-b232956f57b1/article/128188431

• Upvote 1

Just now, Airshane20 said:

Having same issues, attached is my log requested by Cameron.  I appreciate help getting up and running.   Log.txt

Looks just like the same thing, this guide should get you up and running! https://torquesim.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/topic/a7a12d04-db0f-4347-9a15-b232956f57b1/article/128188431

I guess I'm the unlucky one.

Got a little farther (sort of).   Asked for my computer name then crashed.   Now X-Plane crashes immediately.   Doesn't like the XPLM plugin:

--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: [XPLM_PLUGIN_XPLANE]}==--

Log.txt

Edited by snomhf

25 minutes ago, XP-Flusi said:

Me too. Despite the above mentioned instructions I cannot operate the keyboard in the airplane. Also not the maintenance. When changing or restarting the plugin Crash to Desctop.

Log.txt 121.26 kB · 2 downloads

You're running X-Plane 11.41. As the product page states, 11.50 is required and is the root of your keyboard issue.

8 hours ago, Cameron said:

You're running X-Plane 11.41. As the product page states, 11.50 is required and is the root of your keyboard issue.

Yes, but Version 11.50 is Beta.

I always thought that the products are developed for the functioning systems. And this is 11.41. And no beta versions.

Will there still be compatibility with 11.41?

There are other problems, too. So if I change planes or reload the plugin, there will be crashes. I can also open the door during the flight, that shouldn't happen.

So the plane has a lot of potential, but is not yet where it should be. That's too bad.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, XP-Flusi said:

Yes, but Version 11.50 is Beta.

I always thought that the products are developed for the functioning systems. And this is 11.41. And no beta versions.

Will there still be compatibility with 11.41?

There are other problems, too. So if I change planes or reload the plugin, there will be crashes. I can also open the door during the flight, that shouldn't happen.

So the plane has a lot of potential, but is not yet where it should be. That's too bad.

The product page product says 11.50 only. No, it will not be made to work with prior. 11.50 introduced code specifically for the development of this aircraft, thus I wouldn't expect Laminar to go back and put it in 11.41.

What makes you think a non-pressurized, piston aircraft can't have its door open in flight??

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Cameron said:

What makes you think a non-pressurized, piston aircraft can't have its door open in flight??

so that's what happens when you drive. Try to open the door at 200 km/h. The airstream. No one in an airplane has such forces to open the door at that speed?
This is not possible with the TBM 900.

The sliding door at the Porter is probably easier.

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, XP-Flusi said:

so that's what happens when you drive. Try to open the door at 200 km/h. The airstream. No one in an airplane has such forces to open the door at that speed?
This is not possible with the TBM 900.

The sliding door at the Porter is probably easier.

The TBM is pressurized.

Should you open a door? NO. Can you? Yes. Do we simulate breaking it beyond structural limits due to speed? No.

You can certainly open a window and door at various airspeeds in a non pressurized piston. I know because I have experience doing it within structural limitations.

At this point it's just being incredibly nit-picky. Fly the plane, not the door. :)

• Upvote 1

hello, I also have the same problem as these guys. 

The sr_systems plugin cannot be loaded.
(sr_systems.xpl : Error Code = 127)

OpenGPWS, sr_physics plugins are ok.

of course, I followed this link too.
https://torquesim.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/topic/a7a12d04-db0f-4347-9a15-b232956f57b1/article/128188431

attach log.txt
thank you and please help me to fly.

Log.txt

6 hours ago, kmusciante said:

hello, I also have the same problem as these guys. 

The sr_systems plugin cannot be loaded.
(sr_systems.xpl : Error Code = 127)

OpenGPWS, sr_physics plugins are ok.

of course, I followed this link too.
https://torquesim.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/topic/a7a12d04-db0f-4347-9a15-b232956f57b1/article/128188431

attach log.txt
thank you and please help me to fly.

Log.txt 119 kB · 0 downloads

Error 127 is typically caused by an old version of XGS landing speed plugin being installed, please update to the latest version of that and you should be set. Details: https://torquesim.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/topic/a7a12d04-db0f-4347-9a15-b232956f57b1/article/154042450

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Coop said:

Error 127 is typically caused by an old version of XGS landing speed plugin being installed, please update to the latest version of that and you should be set. Details: https://torquesim.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/topic/a7a12d04-db0f-4347-9a15-b232956f57b1/article/154042450

it worked! thank you so much!

Edited by kmusciante

Thanks for the quick reply and apologies for my late reply.. I updated the redistributable and have now been able to fly the plane. However, when I logged back into the sim a later time and start a flight with the SR22 selected, it will initially load the plane and then CTD.  Only seems to not CTD after I select a different plane and then switch back to the SR22. :/ 

49 minutes ago, JCas said:

Thanks for the quick reply and apologies for my late reply.. I updated the redistributable and have now been able to fly the plane. However, when I logged back into the sim a later time and start a flight with the SR22 selected, it will initially load the plane and then CTD.  Only seems to not CTD after I select a different plane and then switch back to the SR22. :/ 

This is a known problem.   Coop told me fixing this problem is a top priority.   I have parked my 22 because of this and other issues while they get a fix in place.  We'll all just have to show a little patience.

Kind regards