Xpilot connects but there is no voice comm

jpl458

Just loaded vatsim and xpilot yesterday so I am new at this.  I was able to follow a video of how to set things up, Created the CDL folder etc, I went through the Xpilot configuration and setup the output and mic settings.  I start xPlane11 and go to an airport that I think will be busy-KJFK and KLAX. tuned radio com1 to ATTIS, Tower, Ground freqs but heard no sound.  When I press the assigned push to talk button the button is displayed in the text portion of the xpilot popup.  It says that I am connected but I obviously don't have the sound set up correctly. Here is what I have:

Microphone  Microphone(HD WebcamC615)    In other apps like discord this works better then mike on headset, plus the mike on the headset is not in the dropdown menu

Ouput            Device Speaker(Logitech USB Headset H450)

In the video there was mentioned about what should be set up in windows but I could not figure that out.

Rig is I7 with 16 gigs ram and NVIDIA 1050 video card on windows 10 and have Xplane 11.

Could use some help

Thanks

I just found the manual and, with Xplane up, went to plugins>xpilot and I get a dropdown with only 4 entries, Settings, Who's online, Enable default atis and Radio messages.  In the manual there were a lot more options including one regarding the text window.  If I hit settings I get a popup window that has General and CSL packages. In general I can select the number of aircraft I want see etc, and CSL define the paths to your CLS packages below.

Thanks again