Take Command! SR22 Series Releases Saturday, July 25, 2020!

Cameron

5 minutes ago, LKN said:

What happened guys?

it says that it out of stock when you try to purchase ?

The only thing I can think of is that the volume of orders was so high, and there was a number placed on the quantity of downloads out of necessity, and that was reached. They probably just need to go in and edit the number on their end. Just a guess.

Edited by Rgnl

7 minutes ago, Rgnl said:

The only thing I can think of is that the volume of orders was so high, and there was a number placed on the quantity of downloads out of necessity, and that was reached. Just a guess.

On x-org forum it looks like nobody could get it so far... I mean hard to say but I believe that it's not released yet because above "ADD TO CART " it says "This product will be in stock on Saturday 25 July, 2020."

EDITED : It works she's in my hangar now! YES!

Edited by LKN

Just now, OuterMarker said:

It says "type: application/octet-stream" and Win10 can't open that on it's own, adding .exe to the filename doesn't work either.

Screenshot would probably help me understand a little better. And, again, have an anti-virus?

1 minute ago, Cameron said:

Screenshot would probably help me understand a little better. And, again, have an anti-virus?

On my side , I'm checking now if the antivirus is activated, I don't think so but I'm checking now

2 minutes ago, Cameron said:

File size is 11,7mb and if I try to open it Windows asks me to choose a program to open it with, turned off my anti-virus but that's very likely unrelated.

Screenshot (52).png