2 small things + 1 question

cloudfreak1

Hallo Jürgen,

I know about the DME ID´s - this seems to be an X-Plane issue - as there is no special procedure to tune and listen to them, compared to the VORs.

The direction of the brightness knob for the Captain´s ND seems to be working fine on my end - make sure you are not misled by the "stroboscopic" effect when turning things really quick at low framerate (like a car´s wheels seem to turn backwards in old movies).

The brakes don´t work exactly "opposite" - in real life you can depress the brakes to release it, just like in our plane. It is true, however, that in real life you have to depress the brakes to engage the parking brake, this is not modeled in our aircraft (we use the default X-Plane parking brake system). Changing the way the brakes work is not very easy in X-Plane, you can "fail" them (we do that to simulate them running out of hydraulic pressure) but to override them is a different thing (you can´t overwrite the brake dataref).

Viele Grüße, Jan

1 hour ago, cloudfreak1 said:

Hallo Jan ,

you are so right it is only with the mousewheel ,however not a real problem :)

Viele Grüße Jürgen

Hallo Jürgen,

the only way to fix this would be changing the "increments" for the mousewheel - but then you would have to turn it a lot to achieve the desired dimming/brightening. I think it is a good compromise...

Bis dann, Jan