Cockpit lighting with SMP and X-plane 11.50b15

GMGK1

Hi 

I have found that with the latest x-plane vulkan update that cockpit lighting, such as dome lights, panel lights and flood lights , do not work with skymaxx enabled and x-plane running with vulkan- only way to get light in the cockpit is from external lights such as landing lights or airport apron lights.  Works normally with OpenGL. Have tested with both the toliss a321 and zibo and both have the same effect.  Is there is a fix or update on the way to correct this?

Thanks

Beta 15 seems to have caused all sorts of problems. I'll let Laminar know about it. The only way to "fix" this is to not use unstable beta releases of X-Plane! Or stick with OpenGL mode until they fix this.

Edited by sundog
  • Like 1

Hi

Is there any update/fix for this yet as i ended up reinstalling xp and all my addons to find it was still an issue.

By removing skymaxx pro it fixes it but given ive only just purchased this i am a little disappointed.

Any suggestions as i understand LR to be slowing down the beta releases now so it could be sometime?

• Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Ben Russell said:

1. Use stable X-Plane.

2. Use beta X-Plane in OpenGL mode.

3. Wait.

This is a Laminar bug beyond our control.

Why the downvote on my community post. I was only asking if there was an update and what options were available. 

1 hour ago, B738 said:

Why the downvote on my community post. I was only asking if there was an update and what options were available. 

Because the question was already answered and your options to resolve it have already been provided before me.

You're asking if we've made any progress fixing something we have no control over fixing.

In short, your post was a waste of time.