Clouds in Cockpit with SMP / RWC

oldflyguy

Well, the latest XP beta - 15 - seems to have created a conflict with some plug-in's and the TBM.  I launched a TBM flight with SMP / RWC / ASXP with the new beta and was amused to find a cockpit full of sky / clouds.  Kind of like being in a planetarium - the sky was all around me.  Outside views displayed the same way - like the sky came down to ground level.  When I disabled (did not have to remove and restart) the SMP / RWC plug-in's things returned to normal.  Testing with other 3rd party aircraft did not result in the "effect".  No worries, until this is sorted I can fly the TBM without SMP / RWC or fly anything else with SMP / RWC...:lol:.  I've attached a log.txt.  I seem to recall a "clouds in the cockpit" thread somewhere but can't pin it down.  If you need a screen shot I can do that.  Too funny!

Log.txt

Resolved.  OK folks I will never know (thank goodness) what the issue was but after re-installing SMP / RWC the issue disappeared.  Sometimes it's very good to not be an "expert".  Now I don't have to think about this any longer...:lol:

Edited by oldflyguy