Taxiing not possible.

bguerra77

Hello guys, i have a small question, i am currently using the latest XP Beta (15 at the moment) and also the latest version of the IXEG 737 and i cannot taxi around, i start the engines and to get the aircraft to move i have to take it almost to TO power. 

I remember there was some dataref or value somewhere that had to changed because of the aircraft being like "glued" to the ground. 

Is anyone else experiencing this?

thanks for any feedback.

Hi,

the only thing I can see here is the brake still being set, or some hardware axis being assigned to braking inadvertantly - you can check the status of brakes by displaying the corresponding value in the Data out tab in the X-Plane gui.

We also had one or two reports of unusual rolling friction when people used some custom third party airports (I think there was one Bergen, Norway that was causing trouble)...

Let us know if you find out what happened?

Cheers, Jan

After reading up on the forums - I decided to skip beta 15 and wait for 16, so I can´t verify your problem here. However I am convinced that it is isolated to your setup, as we would otherwise had more reports already.

So please try and post a screenshot of when it is happening to you with the "brakes" value displayed on screen (little green numbers), also post a log.txt file and tell me which airport you are trying to taxi at.

Thanks, Jan

Hello guys, i have a small question, i am currently using the latest XP Beta (15 at the moment) and also the latest version of the IXEG 737 and i cannot taxi around, i start the engines and to get the aircraft to move i have to take it almost to TO power. 
I remember there was some dataref or value somewhere that had to changed because of the aircraft being like "glued" to the ground. 
Is anyone else experiencing this?
thanks for any feedback.
Did you try changing to "ready to fly"(for example) to see if that makes a difference?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N960F mit Tapatalk

Hello all, just a small update on my issue , i have been able to get it working again, it was my rudder pedals, they are quite old and were causing the rh brake to always be active, i have edited the response curve in a way it does not affect the braking action anymore. All works now. 

thanks for the inputs and suggestions.

• Like 2