Unsupported file path message

Pastrong

Hi, just updated to IXEG 733 v1.32, downloaded and installed in the usual way following x-aviation instructions. When I load the aircraft in XP11 I get and unsupported file path message. I've tried two reinstalls but keep getting the same message. It's been suggested that there could be a doubling up of files but I cannot see any such issue. Previous updates have always worked without any problems at all. Could someone assist please?

Kind regards

Paul Armstrong

IXEG_733_v1.32.PNG

IXEG733.PNG

Further to my request, previously I installed including the latest Gizmo update. I've just reinstalled again using the stable Gizmo version and it no loads without the error message. So the issue with my setup is down to a conflict between the latest Gizmo version and IXEG 733 which is strange because the 733 v1.30 worked perfectly with the latest Gizmo, although I did have to switch off my security to get it to load. The only other issue I have is that when I set the Cold & Dark setting in the Preflight menu and click on apply it crashes XP. So, conclusion: Things are not stable yet.