"Unable to download component x-plane 737-300 File not found

You may have internet connectivity issues reaching the download server. This can happen if your computer is behind hardware (usually router or switch) that somehow does not play well with the connection. I have once solved the issue by plugging my network cable directly into the DSL modem (bypassing a second router) and then it worked.

You can also try to connect to the internet somewhere else (like a WLAN) to download the patch if the above does not help at all...

Cheers, Jan

No, I don´t have any other ideas. You can ask X-Aviation support - but I doubt that there is anything that they can do, as thousands of other customers can download the patch just fine - so it is pretty much impossible to find out what is wrong on your end.

Cheers, Jan

4 hours ago, Cameron said:

Patrick,

The most typical reason we'd see this error is because the customer is trying to use an old installer. You need to make sure you've downloaded the new 1.32 installer and are using it.

There' s a new installer? How do I download the latest installer? I downloaded the update file for the IXeg 1.32 zip file and assumed the latest installer would accompany the latest update?

5 minutes ago, Dozo said:

I downloaded the installer from my X-Aviation account. It uninstalled the installed version and installed version 1.32.

So did I but it said I was missing the 737 aircraft file. I assume there is no separate installer that needs updating itself?