Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.32 Update Released!

Cameron

We have not updated the paintkit yet - so if we leave the "very shiny" inlet in the download, everyone (all liveries) have to fly with the very shiny inlet. So we change it back to a moderately shiny one.

Later every painter will be able to select the "shinyness" (if I understand that correctly).

Cheers, Jan

Edited by Litjan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Tim013 said:

Very cool to have the FMC updated.  Time to try and break it....LOL.   I plan on doing some offline flights with it before I screw up the courage to take it online.

Thx Tim....we've seen one code break already and I'm already looking into that fix.  I am quite driven to make this very reliable and accurate and user tests/inputs such as yours are. a great help.  I'm committed to hunting these down as soon as they're found!

-TomK

11 hours ago, Cameron said:

Is this really a surprise to you? You were originally using someone else's account for purchases you did not make. Your machine became locked from under that account.

Is there a way that i will be able to use the aircraft i have purchaced 

1 hour ago, SABRE496 said:

good day USA

I have updated 737 but engines are not running and I cannot increase throttle.

Hello Sabre,

there could be many many reasons for this - did you select the scenario "ready to fly"? That should have your engines running (unless you run out of fuel). If you can not increase the thrust levers your joystick may not be set up correctly.

Cheers, Jan

9 hours ago, DaveHagen said:

Hello,

IXEG recently came out with their 1.32 for the 737, so I wanted to update it (by clicking on the link in the orders list), but when I go to the version.txt it still says 11? Thus that it's not updated

11 refers to X-Plane 11.

Just installed and noticed missing textures in the outside views on the engines. Haven't tried flying yet but optimistic that there'll be noticeable improvements.
1303354365_B733-2020-07-1220_29_51.thumb.jpg.320add36c15120f5c078bf2263f85102.jpg
169431380_B733-2020-07-1220_30_19.thumb.jpg.70973eadca2e1269f0a5d4cf364a7d21.jpg
I uninstalled and installed again but still have the missing textures. Is anyone else having the same problem? Should I open a ticket?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N960F mit Tapatalk

On 7/13/2020 at 10:03 PM, Litjan said:

We have not updated the paintkit yet - so if we leave the "very shiny" inlet in the download, everyone (all liveries) have to fly with the very shiny inlet. So we change it back to a moderately shiny one.

Later every painter will be able to select the "shinyness" (if I understand that correctly).

Cheers, Jan

Hey Jan could you confirm if this is still the official paintkit please? 

I really can´t - I don´t even know what a paintkit is, to tell you the truth! Sad but true...

Tom will be able to answer this, but he is out of town on family business and won´t be back until Monday.

In all likeliness that is still the official paintkit, to my knowledge there was not a new one done.

Cheers, Jan

10 minutes ago, okernel said:

I have upgraded to 1.32 (thanks), but I get a message that GIZMO will expire in a couple of days.  I thought that GIZMO was updated in 1.32 (?), or have I missed something (very possible).

It's updated about every 30 days. New cycle coming up.

Hey team

I have a small issue which is confusing me somewhat.  My GW as I cruise along is not updating, VREF speeds for approach are the same at start of cruise or TOD, OPT FL in CRZ page is always the same.  My current flight is slightly illegal as I'm flew across from Prestwick to Providence and now I'm on my way back, on these flight you really notice it, my normal flights are maybe 1-2 hours long so maybe I didn't notice this.

Can't say when I last remember this working correctly, changes I've done recently are updated from 11.41 to Beta about 1 week ago, updated Navi data from Navigraph 2 days ago.

Current flight is on the only Eastbound NAT there currently is, passing south of St Johns.

https://public.airspaces.app/

Also, I am sure I had WPT data (Zulu time at the WPt) on the ND before, by pressing WPT on the pedestal, it used to appear either over the magenta line or in the ND corner.  Or maybe I'm confusing this feature with the -800 version? 

Thanks for any feedback.

Edited by Iain

Hi Ian,

I recently tested a lot and always had the GW displayed on the APPROACH page as I need to be at a certain weight for my tests - and it has been updating just fine. I wonder if there is something unique to your setup that may influence this, as you also reported the problem with the grossweight being wrong after the turnaround?

To my knowledge we never had any waypoint data on the ND, neither the times nor the restrictions (same for the RTE DATA on the LEGS page). This is planned, but not yet implemented.

Cheers, Jan

PROBLEM SOLVED!

This happened on a few recent flights, my latest flights however work fine.  Pretty sure I entered a value on the ACT PERF INIT - PLAN/FUEL value!  I don't know why, never used this line before.  But now I see it does some funky stuff with the GW!

I still have to check if this caused the incorrect GW when I did a turn around, I think there is a good chance it will.

Can you explain in a few words what this line does?

One other thing, to save me starting a new topic.   My takeoff C of G is always 4.2, regardless of data input.  Is this correct?  Again I thought this value changed in the past.  Maybe a user problem again, or maybe best to take the trim value from another source.   4.2 does work fine though so it's not something I brought up before.

Gruss aus der Schweiz

Edited by Iain

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic