Navigraph MFD Support? ...again

InkWithGold

Hi all :)

So I'm on the verge of buying the TBM 900 and was wondering when will the MFD support of Navigraph charts come? I've seen talks about it almost 2 years ago but then nothing. Was it implemented in an update or what's its status? Like the OP of the old thread, I almost never fly in the US so this is a very important feature that i'd like to hear about before buying

Hello,

The TBM comes with autorouter, which is amazing, and you can display directly on the G1000 the AIP of the airport. Just one remark as I fly a lot in France, you won't find them in dep/arr tabs because they are not sorted in the AIP website (SIA, "Service de l'information aéronautique"). They are all in one giant PDF in the G1000. But once you found your chart this is perfect.

EDIT : I forgot to say that it's free

Edited by Dranbar

2 hours ago, Goran_M said:

When the Challenger 650 is done, navigraph will be implemented in that AND the TBM.  For now, X-Plane's navigraph will suffice, as well as autorouter.

Wait, the work on the 650 is going? I thought that project was abandoned with no news since Q1 2020. That is excellent news!