Throttle. Flight range - High issue

Bagpipe

Hello,

I will start by saying that in 11.50b13 my TBM900 is performing extremely well. Coupled with this I just added XPrealistic V2 to the mix and I am startled with the immersion! (I fly the msfs alpha so you'd think I would be done being startled...)

Anyhoo, recently it seems, possibly since a recent update, I am struggling to get the throttle lever back across to High to shut down. I seem to go from the thing not moving at all, several clicks later and a wiggle of the throttle and the thing flips straight down to Low. Its just the transition from left to right which seems to be bothering me.

Any advice appreciated.

30 minutes ago, Bagpipe said:

Hello,

I will start by saying that in 11.50b13 my TBM900 is performing extremely well. Coupled with this I just added XPrealistic V2 to the mix and I am startled with the immersion! (I fly the msfs alpha so you'd think I would be done being startled...)

Anyhoo, recently it seems, possibly since a recent update, I am struggling to get the throttle lever back across to High to shut down. I seem to go from the thing not moving at all, several clicks later and a wiggle of the throttle and the thing flips straight down to Low. Its just the transition from left to right which seems to be bothering me.

Any advice appreciated.

Not really sure why it's doing this.  Nothing has been done to the throttle movement, or the code driving it, since initial release.  But feel free to ask in the discord server.  Maybe someone else has some tips on this.

29 minutes ago, Bagpipe said:

And if you could stick a discord invite in a PM to me that'd be great i flipping missed the last one you sent me ma while back :(

https://discord.gg/bveNvm

On 7/8/2020 at 1:46 AM, Goran_M said:

Not really sure why it's doing this.  Nothing has been done to the throttle movement, or the code driving it, since initial release.  But feel free to ask in the discord server.  Maybe someone else has some tips on this.

https://discord.gg/bveNvm

Hi mate,

The discord link has expired again. I need to figure out how to set up email notificationsf for this forum!!