TBM 900 Not working

Greentop

Hi I am relatively new to X-Plane and the TBM 900 which worked perfectly until recently when I had a problem with the mfd and Pfd Showing the same screen outputs, I resolved the issue by creating a new airframe.. I then installed navigaph and simtoolkitpro and now when I load the TBM it fails to load the maintenance options and plugins. I have uninstalled TbM, downloaded a fresh copy and still have a dead plane! Any help with this would be much appreciated...

Ok, first of all, the 3 identical screens is due to you, at some time, pressing the red PFD backup button on the audio panel.  That gives you your instruments on the MFD should your PFD's fail. No need to create a new airframe next time.

Try uninstalling simtoolkit pro and see what happens.  Also, make sure the TBM is properly activated and your license is updated.  An easy way to see if it's not activated is if you try to push the crash bar up, it snaps back down again.  If it's activated properly, the crash bar should stay up.  

Make sure Gizmo is installed correctly, as this is what we use for activation.

Hi Goran thanks for your reply, I tried uninstalling simtoolkitpro but still got the same problem, according to Gizmo tools  the TBM is activated and updated .So I uninstalled navigraph data manager, charts and simlink. again TBM not working, no sound or clickable switches. if I choose to load with engines running the plane starts up engines running and pilot pfd & mfd on, but no sound or clickable switches.

I am using the steam version of x-plane in beta. Rightly or wrongly i have uninstalled xplane and now in the process of reinstalling. I am away on business for the next 3 days then on annual leave so I will have to pick this up when i get back. Thanks again for your help..

I have attached the log files..

Log.txt Cycle Dump.txt GizmoLog.txt