F-Sim FPS VERY unstable

GaboBaa

Hello to everyone,

I’ve been having problems with the aircraft lately:

It doesn’t matter what settings I use for the simulator, the f-sim FPS is constantly jumping from 19 to almost 70, making it really stuttery. Attached you can see a picture of what I’m describing and another picture of how my FPS are with another airplane.

This is only happening to me only in the TBM, no matter where. In other complex aircraft, this phenomena doesn’t occur.

Any clues?

Gabriel

FPS Cessna Citation.png

FPS TBM.png

There is more going on in the systems of the TBM, than many other add ons.  That's why we don't, and never have encouraged comparisons.  No 2 add ons are created equally.  

I've actually had this brought to my attention earlier this year, with the same plug in to check fps, and, sure, the fps varies, but when I tested this, to the naked eye, I couldn't even remotely distinguish the visual differences in fps, because they were so fast and unnoticeable.  

Just enjoy the aircraft.  If you're getting obvious "pauses", then we can take a closer look.  But if the fps "stuttering" is not noticeable, then you can safely disregard it.

Hi Goran,

First of all, the TBM is an awesome airplane and I can't thank enough for it.

Those pictures come from X-Plane's own data graph, so no plugin is used here (to rule out any suspicion of conflicting plugins). 

The problem is, that the stuttering is really evident, and it's like flying in "small increments", smooth for a bit and then a stutter. If you want I can send you a video of this.

Thanks again,

Gabriel