[SOLVED] Landing gear won't extend

On two occasions the landing gear has refused to extend before landing, and I have no idea why. I don't fly with failures and have checked to see if it had been activiated, but no, it seems to be the systems logic that prevents the landing gear from extending no matter how many times I try to extend them.

Is there something in the system logic that can prevent them from extending, if so, what?

It's not a big deal but it ruined a otherwise perfect flight....

Never happened that to me... The only thing I can figure it is prevend the plane extend the landing gear at high speeds to avoid Landing gear failure, but I don't remember Anton made such programming.

mmmm.. did the landing gear lever went down even if the landing gear won't? I mean.. try next time to manipulate the landing gear with mouse... maybe there is an issue with your hardware that always is sending information to set the landing gears to 0.

When extending the gear my speed was below 160-170 IAS and 2900 feet.

The gear lever did animate, and the displays showed DN (but no green lights) if I'm not mistaken, but they would still not extend. The funny thing was I landed the plane normally not knowing they had not extended but yet I did not crash on touch down, and I could use the breaks to slow down the plane with the body sitting on the ground :D I knew something was off the moment I landed because my viewpoint was far to low in relation to the ground...

Like I said it has only happened twice out of at least a dozen landings so far...