Sort Order for Scenery_packs for RealScenery Arizona

neilw

Just purchased this package but do not see any guidance on arranging the numerous packs included within scenery_packs.ini. I've worked very hard to get my scenery_packs in a great working order for the multiple airports, landmarks, scenery packs and libraries I have, so do NOT want to try to let XP auto-generate the ini file following install of your files and screw everything up. Therefore:

1. Suggestions on how these folders are classified (mesh, orthos, overlays, landmarks, libraries, airports, etc.) so that I can edit the scenery_packs.ini file and try this purchase.
  2. The sales page says that the scenery pack includes approx. 13 airports. However, I do not see any airport scenery packs/folders post install. Where are those airport files?
  3. Are the extraneous IndexMap_xxx.jpg files and the User Guide html file and subdirectory actually supposed to be in the custom scenery directory? 

Thanks. Hoping this is a worthwhile scenery pack. 

6 minutes ago, neilw said:

Suggestions on how these folders are classified (mesh, orthos, overlays, landmarks, libraries, airports, etc.) so that I can edit the scenery_packs.ini file and try this purchase.

Treat them as Mesh.

6 minutes ago, neilw said:

The sales page says that the scenery pack includes approx. 13 airports. However, I do not see any airport scenery packs/folders post install. Where are those airport files?

The coverage area includes 13 airports. There are no airport objects.

7 minutes ago, neilw said:

Are the extraneous IndexMap_xxx.jpg files and the User Guide html file and subdirectory actually supposed to be in the custom scenery directory? 

They don't have to be. They are there for your reference.

Cameron, I'm thinking that I may have erroneously purchased something that won't suit my needs. I assumed from the sales page that the airports listed were included with the scenery pack as airport packages and this might be scenery in higher rez than what I already had (ie. like Orbx TE). In looking at the files included, I see that these are the older style at only 1024x1024. I already have 4k zOrtho4XP_Arizona installed, so it looks like the Arizona package would actually not work with and be lesser resolution that what I already have. So without the actual airports, it looks like this package won't really work for me. Is possible that I could request a refund and I will delete the files? Thanks for the quick response to my previous questions. Had really hoped to improve my flights within Arizona.