Settings in the aircraft menu not persisting

ltegalad

Hello, first of all thank you for this excellent aircraft. I'm having a blast with it, very high quality depiction, and a pretty cool airplane.

Something I noticed, though: The options in the aircraft menu don't persist between flights. Mainly: Use custom load manager, vibrations and display 3D passengers, which are the ones I use the most. Is this intended? Would be really useful if they were persistent, since it's not something you need differently in each flight.

Jumping on the nice-if-these-persisted thread, could it remember when you've changed the pressure units please?  Thanks :)

edit: I'd noticed that the crash bar was up when it reloaded as well, as JetNoise said below.

Edited by tbaac

10 hours ago, Coop said:

Oh, that is very peculiar. Where is your X-Plane directory installed? That sounds like it is failing to write the persist file or something.

@Coop i reported that as well earlier in a different topic. But for me it is not remembering the Crash Bar state. It stays "UP" after XP loads.

((BN2 /Xplane is installed on a seperate SSD drive and definetly not a permission or antivirus issue (excluded from windows, no other AV in use. ))

Oliver

13 hours ago, Coop said:

Oh, that is very peculiar. Where is your X-Plane directory installed? That sounds like it is failing to write the persist file or something.

My x-plane install is under E:/SteamLibrary/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/X-Plane 11.  Separate from Windows partition, and under a windows defender excluded directory. The thing is, parts of the aircraft persist, like battery, lights etc...

For me some items are not restored too. These are:

• Fuel tank switches (both are opened at every flight start)
  • Headphone plug (but volume is restored)
  • Mixture
  • Throttle
  • Prop pitch
  • Red electrics bar

Edit: I found one more item:

• Fuel quantity

Edited by FlyAgi
  • Like 1