Airac problem

skybird12345

1 minute ago, Goran_M said:

The AIRAC data that you need to use is X-Plane's default version.  Whatever they have is whatever is current for them at the time.  If it's outdated, your best course of action is to contact Laminar about it, and ask when they will get an updated version.

but,i m use the navigraph airac

@skybird12345 Maybe it has something to do with the NavData for "X-Plane 11.50 (and above)"

I didn't even realize that there is a new entry for this in the FMS Data Manager. So I am still using "X-Plane 11" to update, even for my Beta Installation. Doing that the MFD shows the correct AIRAC cycle.

Is there any chance the FMS Data Manager is simply updating in the wrong folder? This would also sort of explain the default AIRAC cycle showing on the MFD

MFD.png.d172580de0f78dd2ff3c3970ce01acf3.png

[Update] Just did a quick test with the "X-Plane 11.50 (and above)" and it shows the same behaviour as in your original post. For the time being I just reverted to standard "X-Plane" data

Edited by okidokki

• 4 months later...
On 6/20/2020 at 3:45 AM, okidokki said:

@skybird12345 Maybe it has something to do with the NavData for "X-Plane 11.50 (and above)"

I didn't even realize that there is a new entry for this in the FMS Data Manager. So I am still using "X-Plane 11" to update, even for my Beta Installation. Doing that the MFD shows the correct AIRAC cycle.

Is there any chance the FMS Data Manager is simply updating in the wrong folder? This would also sort of explain the default AIRAC cycle showing on the MFD

MFD.png.d172580de0f78dd2ff3c3970ce01acf3.png

[Update] Just did a quick test with the "X-Plane 11.50 (and above)" and it shows the same behaviour as in your original post. For the time being I just reverted to standard "X-Plane" data

How did you do that? I mean, how did it revert?

6 hours ago, okidokki said:

At that time (back in June) there still were two entries in Navigraph Data Manager. Unluckily this is not given any more since latest AIRAC Cycle

Ok. I couldn't find out where the TBM-900 is looking for the 2016 information on the navedata. Anyway, I think that X-Aviation should fix this problem and release an update.