Fail in flight

cromsan

It happened to me a few times also....

I don't know, I think that there are a few issues wit the plane, I still hope that the developers will help us.

I took most of the failures as 'systems defects', but I am not sure that they always were, most of the times I could not find anything in the maintenance, all were like new and after restarting X-Plane, they were working fine.

I saw Goran's post that the 11.50b10 might have some issues, but all the other add-on planes are working fine (Thranda Kodiak, HoldMyBeer SR22T, Aerobask DA62....), so maybe they should not blame it all on the b10. The TBM is one of the most expensive add-on planes, I am not diminishing their work, the plane is amazing, but we need it to work fine!

By the way, are you using the beta version of the X-Plane?

Edited by Marius_B

I noticed now that Gizmo64 is used by X-Aviation licensing, it is the 'annoying' little window which pops up every 10 days or so, asking to re-register the TBM....

It is the 5th time I am putting the same computer name and it is asking me to remove one of the previous, even if it is always the same.....:)

Edited by Marius_B

5 hours ago, Marius_B said:

I noticed now that Gizmo64 is used by X-Aviation licensing, it is the 'annoying' little window which pops up every 10 days or so, asking to re-register the TBM....

It is the 5th time I am putting the same computer name and it is asking me to remove one of the previous, even if it is always the same.....:)

You can set it to auto-activate.

2 hours ago, cromsan said:

Goran_M, I send log.txt

Log.txt 110.89 kB · 0 downloads

I need one from the crash.  If it crashes again, send me that one.

Just so I can be clear, you're saying the TBM is crashing in the sim.  Not X-Plane crashing.  Because I'm seeing a ton of TBM failures.  

If this is the case, try starting up at another airport, preferably a default one.  I'm only guessing here, judging by the amount of failures, that you're loading at a scenery with bad tiles, and it's dropping the TBM onto the ground.

Different add ons are made differently.  We also cannot guarantee the TBM will run properly under a beta of X-Plane, because the problem could be anything.  Including other plug ins that are not compatible.

It might be best to wait until X-Plane comes out of beta, and then we can see if the problems persist.

I think that we all understand this and we are trying to find 'workarounds' for enjoying flying the TBM!

We try to bring to you and the team our findings, hoping that it helps in honing up the plane, to make a best even better!

We thank you for listening to our concerns and helping! 

Try what Goran suggested to me, remove most of the plugins from the X-Plane folder and move them to a backup outside X-Plane.

For me, removing the LiveTraffic, X-Life and XPRealistic made the plane fly more fluid, less stubborn trims and better vertical navigation.

It might help you also.

Also, try to play a bit with the graphics sliders and see if any improvements

First short go around the airport with b11 and big, nice crash.....

2020-06-17 22:04:55 TBM900[engine.c:1232]: Burning off pooled fuel (0.00 kg), expect high ITT
0:14:39.832 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: rel_assert Error! Possibly an out of range vector! Attach the debugger and see who called this!
0:14:39.832 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: m_vbo
0:14:39.832 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: setup_for_draw
0:14:39.832 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: Please report this to Laminar Research.
0:14:39.832 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: C:\jenkins\design-triggered\source_code\core\OGL\OGL_vbo.cpp:111
0:14:39.832 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:14:39.832 E/SYS: | rel_assert Error! Possibly an out of range vector! Attach the debugger and see who called this!
0:14:39.832 E/SYS: | m_vbo
0:14:39.832 E/SYS: | setup_for_draw
0:14:39.832 E/SYS: | Please report this to Laminar Research.
0:14:39.832 E/SYS: | (OGL_vbo.cpp:111)
0:14:39.832 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020-06-17 22:16:12 TBM900[except.c:171]: Caught EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Backtrace is:
0 00007FF69988FF34 C:\Users\mariu\Desktop\X-Plane 11\X-Plane.exe+0000000000E2FF34 ()
1 00007FF69988FEA6 C:\Users\mariu\Desktop\X-Plane 11\X-Plane.exe+0000000000E2FEA6 ()

All the engine parameters were in green :)

X-Plane & TBM900_Log_b11.zip

The problem of my crashes is resolved: It was not a problem of TBM 900, or of 11.50 beta, the problem was that, when I configurate and calibrate Roll and Pitch in the joystick instead of replacing the name None in both and putting Roll and Pitch,  I didn´t so.