IXEG 737 CTD

ftd1949

Hello, Yesterday I downloaded and installed the latest version and have CTD after about 10 min of flight. I lowered my graphics settings and the same thing happened. I removed XPUIPC and the same thing happened. I uninstalled and then re-installed using the stable Gizmo and the same thing happened. HELP !

Log.txt

14 hours ago, ftd1949 said:

How can Silver Lining be an "iffy" plugin when it's part of Skymaxx which I purchased from X-Aviation  ?  The same with Active Sky XP.  How can it be "iffy" ?

I think your interpretation of "iffy" is just different to that of Jan's. There's a reason he put it in quotes. Rather than debate, please allow him to try to assist you.

For what it's worth, my bet is on Xjet.

I downloaded your Log.txt and you are still running all those plugins.

Here is the relevant section from your Log.txt:

Fetching plugins for C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins

Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/PluginAdmin/64/win.xpl (xpsdk.examples.pluginadmin).

Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/NavigraphSimlink_64.xpl (Navigraph Simlink for X-Plane).

Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/ASXPConnect/64/win.xpl (HiFi).

Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/AVS/64/win.xpl (ru.ffsts.airportvs).

JARDesign 3D Sound Engine v310320
Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/BSS/win.xpl (jardesign.sound3d).

2020-06-10 19:04:23 BetterPushback[xplane.c:539]: This is BetterPushback-v0.48 libacfutils-0e818a4
Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/BetterPushback/64/win.xpl (skiselkov.BetterPushback).

Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/CEF/64/win.xpl (FlightFactor.CefLoader).

FlyWithLua: Your system path is C:\X-Plane 11/
FlyWithLua: System Dir: C:\X-Plane 11/
FlyWithLua: Plugin Dir: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/FlyWithLua
FlyWithLua: Plugin Scripts Dir: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/FlyWithLua/Scripts
FlyWithLua: Plugin Internals Dir: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/FlyWithLua/Internals/
FlyWithLua: Plugin Modules Dir: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/FlyWithLua/Modules/
FlyWithLua: Plugin Scripts Quarantine Dir: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/FlyWithLua/Scripts (Quarantine)/
FlyWithLua: Plugin Version: 2.7.22 build Dec  9 2019 14:41:43
Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/FlyWithLua/64/win.xpl (CarstenLynker.FlyWithLua.NG).

G64:   0.000: Gizmo64 Script Engine v18.02.27.0200 Windows
G64:   0.000:      built: Feb 27 2018, 02:00:08
Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/Gizmo64.plugin/64/win.xpl (gizmo.x-plugins.com).

[REALVIEW INFO]: Starting X-Plane SASL plugin v3.2.7+0b9658f [Commercial Edition]
[REALVIEW INFO]: RealView | Global | Start Full
Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/RealView/64/win.xpl (1-sim RealView).

Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/SilverLining/64/win.xpl (SilverLiningV4.Clouds).

[SKUNKCRAFTS UPDATER INFO]: Starting X-Plane SASL plugin v3.6.5+8783e05 [Commercial Edition]
[SKUNKCRAFTS UPDATER INFO]: SkunkCrafts Updater | Global | Start Full
[SKUNKCRAFTS UPDATER INFO]: Loading cursors...
Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/SkunkCraftsUpdater/64/win.xpl (1-sim SkunkCrafts Updater).

TGXP: Traffic Global V1.0.9113
TGXP: Unable to identify DataRef sim/graphics/view/using_modern_driver
TGXP: 19 TCAS (multiplayer) aircraft enabled.
TGXP: Scenery path 'C:\X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/MisterX_Library/Earth nav data/apt.dat' doesn't exist, skipping.
Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/Traffic Global/win_x64/Traffic Global.xpl (jkcc.trafficglobal).

WebFMC: Plugin version 1.5.3
WebFMC: WebFMC Pro starting up
WebFMC: Expecting backend binary in "C:\X-Plane 11/Resources\plugins\WebFMC\webfmc-win.bin"
TGXP: Scenery path 'C:\X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/HD Forests/Earth nav data/apt.dat' doesn't exist, skipping.
WebFMC: IO Thread run
WebFMC: WebFMC started
Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/WebFMC/win_x64/WebFMC.xpl (com.greenarcstudios.webfmc).

TGXP: Scenery path 'C:\X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/Airport Environment HD/Earth nav data/apt.dat' doesn't exist, skipping.
TGXP: Scenery path 'E:\Custom Scenery\yOrtho4XP_Overlays/Earth nav data/apt.dat' doesn't exist, skipping.
WebFMC: Server version 1.5.3
TGXP: Scenery path 'E:\Custom Scenery\Ortho_Washington_2017/Earth nav data/apt.dat' doesn't exist, skipping.
TGXP: Scenery path 'E:\Custom Scenery\z_ortho_New_England/Earth nav data/apt.dat' doesn't exist, skipping.
WebFMC: WebFMC network address(es): 192.168.1.15:9090
TGXP: Scenery path 'E:\Custom Scenery\z_ortho_MidAtlantic/Earth nav data/apt.dat' doesn't exist, skipping.
TGXP: Scenery path 'E:\Custom Scenery\z_ortho_California_v5/Earth nav data/apt.dat' doesn't exist, skipping.
TGXP: Scenery path 'E:\Custom Scenery\Hawaii/Earth nav data/apt.dat' doesn't exist, skipping.
TGXP: Scenery path 'E:\Custom Scenery\Ortho_Oregon_2017/Earth nav data/apt.dat' doesn't exist, skipping.
Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/XSaitekProFlight/64/win.xpl (XPlane Plugin.1.2.6.0).
[RealityXP.GTN][INFO ]
[RealityXP.GTN][-    ] # win.xpl version 2.5.25.0
Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/rxpGTN/64/win.xpl (RealityXP.GTN).

[XJet] Init properties.
[XJet] Plugin path: C:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\xjet
[XJet] Props path:C:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\xjet\jvmplugin.properties
[XJet] Init JVM.
[XJet] Plugin path: C:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\xjet

[XJet] Plugin started.
Loaded: C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xjet/64/win.xpl (com.airfoillabs.xjet).

"Iffy" means "it is unsure IF they will run well with the IXEG737" - they are all great plugins and such, but people have reported compatibility problems before and often there are updates for those plugins that fix those - or the plugins are very old and made at a time when certain coding conventions were more "lax" and did not cause conflicts.

So - if "unticking" the plugins in the disable menu doesn´t (seem) to work for you, you need to manually clear them out of your plugin folder (just move them somewhere else for now).

Then run the 737 and see if it runs stable.

If it does, move your plugins back into the plugin folder one by one.

As soon as the 737 starts CTD again, remove the last plugin you added, start adding the remaining ones one by one.

Once you have all plugins loaded that will let the 737 run with CTD please report which plugin is not compatible and we will see if we can do something about that.

Cheers, Jan

Hi Cameron,

I removed the plugins except for except for Gizmo and Fly and Lua.  I ran and maneuvered for approx 6:28 min.  I shut down and added XJet and flew for about the same amount of time without a problem. Log.txt I then added Silver Lining and crashed at around 3:25.  I did it once more  and crashed at around the same time.  I removed Silver lining and tried again and manually ended the flight at aprrox.  9 minutes. Refer to Log1.txt.  I then put Silver Lining back into plugins and flew for approx 4 min. and the CTD refer to Log2.txt.

Log1.txt Log2.txt

If it is the Silver Lining plugin then my SkyMaxx is useless when using the IXEG aircraft, correct??   This is what I found on the Sundog Website.  " Support for our X-Plane add-ons is provided through X-Aviation. Inquiries regarding SkyMaxx Pro, Real Weather Connector, Maxx-FX, SoundMaxx, and TerraMaxx should be sent to X-Aviation."   Please advise.

Edited by ftd1949

Well, first we need to make sure that it really is SkyMaxx. We have not heard widespread reports of an incompatibility, so if it is only incompatible on YOUR computer, chances are that something else is up that is unique to your setup. It could be an interaction with FlyWithLua, for example, some script you are running, etc.

Here is the support forum for SkyMaxxPro:

https://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/forum/165-skymaxx-pro/

I can not see which version of SkyMaxx you are running (it just says 4) - maybe there was an update?

Cheers, Jan

• 2 months later...

I hope it is OK to reply to this topic.  I did not want to start a duplicate thread.

I am having this same issue and tracked it to SMP being the culprit.  I am using XP 11.41, SMP 4.6.2, and IXEG 737 1.33.    It's odd.  I am monitoring my vram and system memory (through the SMP Config screen as well as system monitor) and I can watch the system memory clock off until X-Plane crashes.  It only happens with the IXEG 737 and only when the engines are running.  Not sure if that helps any. 

Some other observations:  I have swapped aircraft before the crash and I can see it reclaim some memory, but when I switch back to the 737 it starts to tick down again.

I have attached my log file (all other plugins and custom scenery removed but Gizmo and SMP) and some screenshots that show the system memory clicking down.  I left the image names unaltered so you could see the time stamps and how the ram is ticking off.  

Great plane ... great products ... I hope this helps find the needle in the haystack.  If I can be of further help, please don't hesitate to ask.

B733 - 2020-08-29 16.23.57.zip Log.txt

Hi Cpt Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  I re-installed SkyMaxxPro with the Gizmo Beta and the system memory is no longer counting down as it did before.  Everything is working as designed.  Just did a nice climb out of SLC headed to PAKT ... stable system ram and vram up to 30k.

Also added back all my plugins and scenery ... still working as designed!

Count this one as resolved!

Thank you for the suggestion!

• Like 1