Wrong ITT indications?

thomascats1

Hello.

I started learning the Saab340 a while ago but it seems like the ITT indications and behavior are not quite accurate.

Don't know if it's I am the one doing something wrong but for example when you unfeather the props after start there is a massive ITT spike, abovce 1000c, which is obviously not good.

Same when you increase power, even small power increase results in a huge ITT spike.

I watched a lot of real Saab340 videos of start up and T/O and the ITT seems to behave very calm in opposite to the violent behavior of the sim Saab.  

Not sure about this, if someone could point it out whether it's my mistake or sim limitation..

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hi any news on this, just brought this plane today and can;t get it to fly due Temps and torq going wild all the time after unfeathering engines.

So far it's really disappointing purchase. With how long since last update I feel this plane gonna be disappointment til end of time.

Running latest 11.50 beta and please don't tell me that it's unsupported as you advertise Vulcan ready on storefront. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/7/2020 at 4:01 PM, Gomin said:

Hi any news on this, just brought this plane today and can;t get it to fly due Temps and torq going wild all the time after unfeathering engines.

So far it's really disappointing purchase. With how long since last update I feel this plane gonna be disappointment til end of time.

Running latest 11.50 beta and please don't tell me that it's unsupported as you advertise Vulcan ready on storefront. 

It has been 1 year, 11 months, and 12 days since the last update 1.5.1 was released.

Edited by Tim013

I'm done answering this question.  

I've been answering it for the past 1 year, 11 months and 12 days...at minimum.  And the answer has always been the same.  

For anyone who needs to know the answer, a quick search will yield a large number of results.