Few things with update 1.31

mamulo

I did a couple of flights to test the new update and ran into some issues. I use X-plane 11 V11.41, and I'm using the experimental model in a MacBook Pro. Overall it is somewhat unstable.

1- The new Gizmo generates instability problems for me. I had to do a fresh install to switch to the previous version.   
2- In general the Vnav is still  unstable. With both GIZMO versions, I little bit more unstable with the new one. The plane oscillates all the time even in straight and level flight. I always have to use the V/S mode or FLCH to descent, which is ok but VNAV should be available to use.  Yesterday with the new Gizmo installed and the experimental mode selected, the autopilot was not even capable of flying an ILS approach. 
3- Sometimes the Avitab does not work, I have to reload the plane to make it work.

Here I attached the Log.txt file for you to check. I'm going to go back to the previous version, it runs better on my system and it has better FPS.

Log.txt

Edited by mamulo

Unfortunately the quality of the video is too bad to really see what is going on. I can see the pitching moment, but can´t even guess why that happens.

It looks like you are in VOR/LOC for the roll mode - you should not be in VNAV at that point at all.

Cheers, Jan