Study 737CL

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Sergio Morozov said:

What documents are present on the 737CL when performing flights?

Hi Sergio, the ICAO recomends the FCOM, QRH, SOP (Company Standar Operations), Company general operations.

If you want to learn how to fly this airplane i recomend FCOM (all about systems and performance).

The FCTM (Flight Crew Training Manual) is great either.

Regards

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 7:43 AM, Litjan said:

The officially required ones, plus whatever the passengers and crew brings for their reading pleasure...

Jan

It must be a lot, if you see movies where they break a window or open a door in flight, you see, besides passengers, always a whole lot of paper sucked out of the plane....:D

Sergio, that is a nice collection of books. PDFs are great if they are OCR. Then you can use ctrl-f to find keywords very fast. But an original paper one is very cool to have. I would like to have a real classic  headset like the greenish  ones you see a lot in videos about real helicopters. But even a used one is very expensive and there is always a change it is not comfortable. (worn out rubber or just not the right shape for my ears)

• Like 2