CTD after v1.31 Update

Majela

I can't complete a single flight after updated to 1.31 version. Today I tried make three flights with this aircraft and all finished abruptly (alias to CTD). Before this update, I flew this aircraft successfully ...I´m considering a rollback to 1.21 or 1.3.
I Attached my Log.txt.
Thank´s in advance for your attetion.
Best regards,

Majela

Log.txt

This is in your Log files, seems like a good place to start..

TGXP: **************************************************************************************
TGXP: ******
TGXP: ****** Crash probably caused by "D:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\Traffic Global\win_x64\Traffic Global.xpl".
TGXP: **************************************************************************************

7 hours ago, Ben Russell said:

This is in your Log files, seems like a good place to start..

TGXP: ****** Crash probably caused by "D:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\Traffic Global\win_x64\Traffic Global.xpl".

Yeah. I saw this line. With the purpose to test if this was a big issue, I made two flights in the same route: ENGM/ESSA (round trip) with Zibo (3_42_7) and MD-80 Rotate and no problems happened. Furthermore, I have Traffic Global (with latest patch) installed since October last year. I did hundreds of hours of flights (literally) with this plugin in a completely satisfactory way.
Thank´s for your attetion.
Best regards,

Majela

Tgxp is literally reporting itself as the likely cause of the crash. 

The error looks somewhat like a null pointer exception but its hard to tell because they're using their own custom log data formats with no hints about what any of it means. 

I suggest you ask the Tgxp team if they can give you any further insight. All I can do is take a random guess. They might at least be able to take an educated guess or better. 

7 hours ago, Ben Russell said:

Tgxp is literally reporting itself as the likely cause of the crash. 

The error looks somewhat like a null pointer exception but its hard to tell because they're using their own custom log data formats with no hints about what any of it means. 

I suggest you ask the Tgxp team if they can give you any further insight. All I can do is take a random guess. They might at least be able to take an educated guess or better. 

Hi,
Finally I was able to make two complete flights !! I made ENGM/ESSA (round trip). To solve this problem, I followed these steps:
1) I uninstalled IXEG 737-300 using the application Uninstall IXEG 737 Classic.exe (located in the in X-Plane´s 11 root folder).
2) Deleted the folder X-Aviation (in X-Plane 11 root folder).
3) Make a backup of your Liveries, coroutes and B733_prefs.txt (and others files you consider importants) in X-Aviation folder (located in Airplanes folder) and, then, delete this folder.
4) Make a fresh install of IXEG 737-300 1.31. 
For while, I consider this issue resolved.
Thank´s for your attetion.
Best regards,

Majela

PS: Sorry if my english sounds strange and/or incorrect. I´m not native in this language...

9 minutes ago, Ben Russell said:

Good to hear you have it working and some happy flights.

Your English is excellent. No need to say sorry. Be proud of it. I can speak no Portugese at all. ;)

Ah ! Excellent !!
Thank´s a lot, Ben Russel !! ( Muito obrigado, Ben Russel, in portuguese) !! :):)

Edited by Majela
Correcting the text